Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada rouge in winter 2018/19 season is expanding capacity for Montreal – Bridgetown (Barbados) service, as the airline introduces...
- Air Canada rouge extends Budapest service to Jan 2019
- Air Canada rouge W18 Vancouver – Orlando changes as of 21MAR18
- Air Canada rouge Jan 2019 Panama City aircraft changes
- Air Canada rouge adds Edmonton – Las Vegas service in W18
- Air Canada rouge begins Quebec City service from July 2018
- Air Canada rouge plans new domestic routes in S18