Air Canada rouge is a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Air Canada with a separate AOC and a separate management team. Air Canada rouge started operations on July 1 2013 with 4 aircraft. Its launch routes included Toronto Venice and Toronto Edinburgh among others. It is focusing on leisure destinations in Europe Caribbean and the USA from Canada. Air Canada rouge plans to grow rapidly to 10 aircraft by the end of 2013 and 32 aircraft by the end of 2014.
Air Canada rouge in recent schedule update shortened planned selected European operations. Following routes previously scheduled until...
- Air Canada rouge adds one-time Toronto – Bergen service in Sep 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Correction: Air Canada W18 Sun Destinations service changes as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada rouge W18 Sun Destinations service adjustment as of 18JUN18
- Air Canada rouge closes Vancouver – Orlando W18 reservations
- Air Canada rouge boosts Montreal – Barbados capacity in W18