With 30 years of experience and a more than 93% of on-time performance, synonymous of commitment, compliance, and highquality service. AEROMAR is Mexico's leading regional airline, and the airline with the longest non-stop flight history in the country. Founded in 1987, and with its base of operations at the International Airport of Mexico City, Aeromar currently covers a network of 28 destinations in Mexico, as well as international flights to Tucson and Mc Allen in the United States....
Aeromar starting next month is increasing operatins on Mexico City – Ixtepec route, currently served 5 times a week on weekdays. From...
- Aeromar ends Tucson service in late-July 2017
- Aeromar plans Mexico City – Monclova Aug 2017 launch
- Aeromar adds Cancun – Merida service from late-June 2017
- Aeromar chief: "We'll fly over the wall"
- Quick chat with Aeromar CEO Andres Fabre on transformation and upcoming regional opportunities
- Aeromar plans Tucson service from Oct 2016