Introduction to Aeromar
Transportes Aeromar, S.A. de C.V. (Aeromar) is the oldest airline in Mexico. The company, with 100% private capitalization and headquartered in Mexico City was incorporated in January 1987, initiating regular regional operations from the Toluca International Airport on November 7 of the same year. In April 1988, the company was authorized to transfer its operational base to the Mexico City International Airport (AICM).
Aeromar has the concession and official permits to operate national and international scheduled and charter flights for passengers, cargo, packages and mail. We...
Aeromar from October 2020 is adding new domestic routes from Mexico City, including service resumption. Planned operation includes the following....
- Aeromar adds Mexico City – Laredo service from Oct 2020
- Aeromar adds Oaxaca – Ixtepec service from March 2020
- Aeromar adds Mexico City – Saltillo service from Dec 2019
- Airline in focus: Aeromar
- Aeromar adds Mexico City – Tamuin service from mid-August 2019
- Aeromar adds new Guadalajara routes from March 2018