Introduction to Aeromar
Transportes Aeromar, S.A. de C.V. (Aeromar) is the oldest airline in Mexico. The company, with 100% private capitalization and headquartered in Mexico City was incorporated in January 1987, initiating regular regional operations from the Toluca International Airport on November 7 of the same year. In April 1988, the company was authorized to transfer its operational base to the Mexico City International Airport (AICM).
Aeromar has the concession and official permits to operate national and international scheduled and charter flights for passengers, cargo, packages and mail. We...
The agreement with Aeromar covers 10 destinations in Mexico and two in the US.
- Aeromar preliminary Cuba charter operations in 4Q20
- Aeromar hopes ‘common sense approach’ to network will win out
- Aeromar schedules new domestic routes in Oct 2020
- Aeromar adds Mexico City – Laredo service from Oct 2020
- Aeromar adds Oaxaca – Ixtepec service from March 2020
- Aeromar adds Mexico City – Saltillo service from Dec 2019