With 30 years of experience and a more than 93% of on-time performance, synonymous of commitment, compliance, and highquality service. AEROMAR is Mexico's leading regional airline, and the airline with the longest non-stop flight history in the country.
Founded in 1987, and with its base of operations at the International Airport of Mexico City, Aeromar currently covers a network of 28 destinations in Mexico, as well as their international flights to Tucson and Mc Allen in the United States. AEROMAR...
Mexican carrier Aeromar this coming Friday is adding 2 new domestic routes from Guadalajara , with nonstop flight to Acapulco and Ixtapa. Each...
- Aeromar increases Mexico City – Ixtepec service from Oct 2017
- Aeromar ends Tucson service in late-July 2017
- Aeromar plans Mexico City – Monclova Aug 2017 launch
- Aeromar adds Cancun – Merida service from late-June 2017
- Aeromar chief: "We'll fly over the wall"
- Quick chat with Aeromar CEO Andres Fabre on transformation and upcoming regional opportunities