With 30 years of experience and a more than 93% of on-time performance, synonymous of commitment, compliance, and highquality service. AEROMAR is Mexico's leading regional airline, and the airline with the longest non-stop flight history in the country.
Founded in 1987, and with its base of operations at the International Airport of Mexico City, Aeromar currently covers a network of 28 destinations in Mexico, as well as their international flights to Tucson and Mc Allen in the United States. AEROMAR...
Mexican carrier Aeromar starting next month is adding Mexico City – Tamuin route, scheduled twice weekly. ATR72 aircraft will operate this...
- Aeromar adds new Guadalajara routes from March 2018
- Aeromar increases Mexico City – Ixtepec service from Oct 2017
- Aeromar ends Tucson service in late-July 2017
- Aeromar plans Mexico City – Monclova Aug 2017 launch
- Aeromar adds Cancun – Merida service from late-June 2017
- Aeromar chief: "We'll fly over the wall"