With 30 years of experience and a more than 93% of on-time performance, synonymous of commitment, compliance, and highquality service. AEROMAR is Mexico's leading regional airline, and the airline with the longest non-stop flight history in the country.
Founded in 1987, and with its base of operations at the International Airport of Mexico City, Aeromar currently covers a network of 28 destinations in Mexico, as well as their international flights to Tucson and Mc Allen in the United States. AEROMAR mobilizes about 600,000 passengers a year.
Mexican carrier Aeromar from March 2020 is adding new domestic route, on board ATR72. The airline plans to operate Oaxaca – Ixtepec route...
- Aeromar adds Mexico City – Saltillo service from Dec 2019
- Airline in focus: Aeromar
- Aeromar adds Mexico City – Tamuin service from mid-August 2019
- Aeromar adds new Guadalajara routes from March 2018
- Aeromar increases Mexico City – Ixtepec service from Oct 2017
- Aeromar ends Tucson service in late-July 2017