Introduction to Nordwind Airlines
We are operating from Russia to Domestic Regions, Armenia, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Vietnam, China and Caribbean Countries. We have 46 Aircrafts, 16 Wide Body ( 9 B777, 5 B767 and 2 A330), 21 Narrow Body(12 B737 and 9 A321) and 7 Embraer 190 Jets. We have both schedule and charter operations, 60% Schedule and 40% Charter.
Russian carrier Nordwind Airlines in summer 2020 season plans to offer Adler/Sochi – Tel Aviv nonstop service, on board Boeing 737-800...
- Nordwind Airlines adds Irkutsk – Guangzhou from mid-Jan 2020
- Nordwind Airlines files one-time Moscow – Taipei Song Shan schedule in 4Q19
- Nordwind/PegasFly further expands Khabarovsk network in W19
- Nordwind expands Yerevan service in W19
- Nordwind expands St. Petersburg network in W19
- Nordwind adds Nizhnekamsk – Istanbul route in W19