“Rusline” airlines is the largest regional air carrier in Russian Federation. It’s performance is dedicated to the formation of the route net between the regional cities and the hubs. The fleet consists of 20 regional jets Bombardier CRJ-100/200 with 50 pax capacity.
“Rusline” is based in Domodedovo; additional hubs are St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Voronezh. The route map includes more than 30 destinations inside Russia, Baltic countries and Scandinavia. The carrier...
RusLine during summer season is adding new route for Simferopol, where the airline schedules Simferopol – Penza route. Operating once a...
- RusLine expands Adler/Sochi network in S19
- RusLine expands Naryan-Mar network in 1Q19
- RusLine adds Krasnodar – Thessaloniki service from July 2017
- RusLine S17 domestic Russia routes addition
- RusLine S17 European route additions
- RusLine Adds New European Routes from June 2016