Introduction to JSC RusLine
“Rusline” airlines is the largest regional air carrier in Russian Federation. It’s performance is dedicated to the formation of the route net between the regional cities and the hubs. The fleet consists of 20 regional jets Bombardier CRJ-100/200 with 50 pax capacity.
“Rusline” is based in Domodedovo; additional hubs are St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Voronezh. The route map includes more than 30 destinations inside Russia, Baltic countries and Scandinavia. The carrier started operating to Europe in 2015. In summer 2017 it will perform the flights to...
Russian carrier RusLine in the first quarter of 2020 is adding various domestic sectors, on board CRJ200 aircraft. Planned operation as follows....
- RusLine adds new domestic routes in 4Q19
- RusLine adds Simferopol – Penza service from June 2019
- RusLine expands Adler/Sochi network in S19
- RusLine expands Naryan-Mar network in 1Q19
- RusLine adds Krasnodar – Thessaloniki service from July 2017
- RusLine S17 domestic Russia routes addition