Brief information “Rusline” airlines is the largest regional air carrier in Russian Federation. It’s performance is dedicated to the formation of the route net between the regional cities and the hubs. The fleet consists of 20 regional jets Bombardier CRJ-100/200 with 50 pax capacity. “Rusline” is based in Domodedovo; additional hubs are St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg and Voronezh. The route map includes more than 30 destinations inside Russia,...
has updated their profile
4 months 6 days ago
Russian carrier RusLine this month launched new Greek service from Krasnodar, as the CRJ200 aircraft operates Krasnodar – Thessaloniki...
- RusLine S17 domestic Russia routes addition
- RusLine S17 European route additions
- RusLine Adds New European Routes from June 2016
- RusLine Adds New Routes from Ekaterinburg from late-July 2015
- RusLine Adds New Ufa Routes from late-July 2015
- RusLine Adds New Mineralnye Vody Service from late-Oct 2014