Introduction to Thai Lion Air
The fastest growing airline of the year in 2018 with 40.7% growth year on year, Thai Lion carried more than 1 million passengers per month. The airline has an average of 6 aircraft deliveries per year.
With more network expansion growth planned, currently SL connects and flies to over 40 destinations in 11 countries around the region of Asia.
Thai Vietjet is increasing its footprint in Thailand’s domestic market with the launch of five new routes.
- Thai Lion Air S20 International operations as of 29MAY20
- Thai Lion Air S20 planned operation as of 03MAY20
- Thai Lion Air International service changes from March 2020 as of 21MAR20
- Thai Lion Air cancels Japan / Singapore service in second half of March 2020
- Malindo Air / Thai Lion Air Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland China changes as of 02FEB20
- Thai Lion Air plans to resume Utapao – Changsha service in Sep 2020