Introduction to Thai Lion Air
The fastest growing airline of the year in 2018 with 40.7% growth year on year, Thai Lion carried more than 1 million passengers per month. The airline has an average of 6 aircraft deliveries per year.
With more network expansion growth planned, currently SL connects and flies to over 40 destinations in 11 countries around the region of Asia.
Thai Lion Air this past week gradually cancelled its International operation, scheduled until 30APR20. The airline also filed planned...
- Thai Lion Air cancels Japan / Singapore service in second half of March 2020
- Malindo Air / Thai Lion Air Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland China changes as of 02FEB20
- Thai Lion Air plans to resume Utapao – Changsha service in Sep 2020
- Thai Lion Air resumes Chiang Mai – Chengdu service from mid-Jan 2020
- Thai Lion Air adds Haikou service from late-Dec 2019
- Thai Lion Air W19 A330-900neo service updates as of 04OCT19