The fastest growing airline of the year in 2018 with 40.7% growth year on year, Thai Lion carried more than 1 million passengers per month. The airline has an average of 6 aircraft deliveries per year.
With more network expansion growth planned, currently SL connects and flies to over 40 destinations in 11 countries around the region of Asia.
Thai Lion Air in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Bangkok Don Mueang – Osaka Kansai service, set to commence next week....
- Thai Lion Air Apr/May 2019 Nagoya aircraft changes
- Thai Lion Air adds A330 Singapore service from late-Jan 2019
- Revealed: the fastest-growing major airlines in the world
- Thai Lion Air revises Colombo launch to late-Jan 2019
- Thai Lion Air schedules additional routes to Japan in 1Q19
- Thai Lion Air adds Colombo service in Jan 2019