The fastest growing airline of the year in 2018 with 40.7% growth year on year, Thai Lion carried more than 1 million passengers per month. The airline has an average of 6 aircraft deliveries per year.
With more network expansion growth planned, currently SL connects and flies to over 40 destinations in 11 countries around the region of Asia.
Thai Lion Air in last week’s schedule update filed Airbus A330-900neo service to Japan, scheduled in the first quarter of 2020. Initially...
- Thai Lion Air Oct/Nov 2019 A330neo operations as of 15SEP19
- Thai Lion Air moves Manila launch to mid-Oct 2019
- Thai Lion Air files A330neo preliminary network from Sep 2019
- Thai Lion Air plans Manila / Siem Reap launch in Oct 2019
- Thai Lion Air expands China network in July 2019
- World’s fastest-growing airlines to be represented at World Routes