The fastest growing airline of the year in 2018 with 40.7% growth year on year, Thai Lion carried more than 1 million passengers per month. The airline has an average of 6 aircraft deliveries per year.
With more network expansion growth planned, currently SL connects and flies to over 40 destinations in 11 countries around the region of Asia.
Thai Lion Air in the last 2 weeks filed additional A330-900neo service, including operational changes to its inaugural date and frequencies....
- Thai Lion Air schedules A330-900neo Chiang Mai service in W19
- Thai Lion Air files A330-900neo Tokyo service in 1Q20
- Thai Lion Air Oct/Nov 2019 A330neo operations as of 15SEP19
- Thai Lion Air moves Manila launch to mid-Oct 2019
- Thai Lion Air files A330neo preliminary network from Sep 2019
- Thai Lion Air plans Manila / Siem Reap launch in Oct 2019