The fastest growing airline of the year in 2018 with 40.7% growth year on year, Thai Lion carried more than 1 million passengers per month. The airline has an average of 6 aircraft deliveries per year.
With more network expansion growth planned, currently SL connects and flies to over 40 destinations in 11 countries around the region of Asia.
Thai Lion Air in last week’s schedule update filed preliminary schedule for its latest expansion in South East Asia. From 01OCT19, the...
- Thai Lion Air expands China network in July 2019
- World’s fastest-growing airlines to be represented at World Routes
- Thai Lion Air June 2019 Osaka aircraft changes
- Thai Lion Air Osaka aircraft changes from late-March 2019
- Thai Lion Air Apr/May 2019 Nagoya aircraft changes
- Thai Lion Air adds A330 Singapore service from late-Jan 2019