Introduction to NokScoot Airlines
Launched in 2014, NokScoot is a joint venture between Singapore budget airline Scoot and Thai airline Nok Air. NokScoot provides – in addition to fantastic value airfares – a safe, reliable and contemporary travel experience with a unique attitude – Scootitude™. NokScoot operates medium- to long-haul routes from Bangkok’s Don Mueang International Airport with Boeing 777-200 aircraft. It currently flies to Nanjing, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang and Dalian in China, and Taipei, Taiwan.
NokScoot is a Thai low-cost, long-haul carrier based in Bangkok Don Mueang International...
Singapore Airlines-Nok Air JV folds in face of passenger demand drop.
- NokScoot extends scheduled service suspension to 31MAY20
- NokScoot March 2020 service adjustment
- NokScoot Feb/Mar 2020 service changes as of 21FEB20
- NokScoot 1Q20 Tokyo Narita frequency changes
- NokScoot proposes Changchun service in 1Q20
- NokScoot Nov/Dec 2019 Tokyo frequency changes