Hunnu Air established in 2011, based in Chingiss Khaan International Airport in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. In May 2013, changed its former legal name 'Mongolian Airlines Group' to 'Hunnu Air'.
Now operating scheduled flights on 11 domestic and 5 international routes, building strong route network in South East Asia. Planning scheduled operation to Paris from June 2014.
Mongolian carrier Hunnu Air later this month is adding new service between Russia and China, where it plans to operate Ulan-Ude – Manzhouli...
- Hunnu Air adds new Russian routes in June 2017
- Hunnu Air adds new ATR72 and Baotou operation from Aug 2016
- Hunnu Air W14 International Operations
- Hunnu Air Adds New Chinese Service from Oct 2014
- Hunnu Air Adds Shizuoka Charter Service in early-August 2014
- Hunnu Air Resumes Tokyo Service in August 2014