Introduction to Hunnu Air
Hunnu Air established in 2011, based in Chingiss Khaan International Airport in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia. In May 2013, changed its former legal name 'Mongolian Airlines Group' to 'Hunnu Air'.
Now operating scheduled flights on 11 domestic and 5 international routes, building strong route network in South East Asia. Planning scheduled operation to Paris from June 2014.
Mongolian carriers Aero Mongolia and Hunnu Air starting this week is temporary cancelling service to Irkutsk and Ulan-Ude respectively, as both...
- Mongolian carriers Feb/Mar 2020 Asia service changes as of 26FEB20
- Hunnu Air adds Ulan-Ude – Manzhouli route from Oct 2018
- Hunnu Air adds new Russian routes in June 2017
- Hunnu Air adds new ATR72 and Baotou operation from Aug 2016
- Hunnu Air W14 International Operations
- Hunnu Air Adds New Chinese Service from Oct 2014