flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (Low Cost Carrier Plus) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 27 aircraft, operating nearly 950 weekly flights on 26 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia. Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 140,000 flights carrying more than 15 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the years. flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft...
Saudi low-cost carrier flynas earlier this month (May 2018) leased Boeing 737-800 aircraf to support its operation, in effect (approximately) from...
- flynas files additional new service from June 2018
- flynas outlines additional new routes in S18
- flynas further expands Turkey service in S18
- flynas plans Pakistan launch in Feb 2018
- flynas adds Algeria service from Dec 2017
- flynas adds Nigeria service from mid-Dec 2017