Introduction to Flynas
flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (Low Cost Carrier Plus) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 27 aircraft, operating nearly 950 weekly flights on 26 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia. Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 140,000 flights carrying more than 15 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the years.
flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft fleet and introducing a dedicated Business Class Cabin.
In 2014, flynas has launched and pioneered the...
Saudi Arabian carrier flynas is adding another European point to its expanding international network.
- Flydubai Expands Saudi Arabia Network As Part of Tourism Push
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- flynas adds Riyadh – Gurayat service from Oct 2020
- flynas 18SEP – 24OCT20 International operations as of 17SEP20
- flynas adds Dammam – Yanbu service from mid-Sep 2020
- flynas Domestic network additions from late-August 2020