Introduction to Flynas
flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (Low Cost Carrier Plus) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 27 aircraft, operating nearly 950 weekly flights on 26 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia. Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 140,000 flights carrying more than 15 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the years.
flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft fleet and introducing a dedicated Business Class Cabin.
In 2014, flynas has launched and pioneered the...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Connectivity Scheme Fuels Flynas’ International Growth
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 18, 2022)
- Route Analysis: Riyadh-Prague
- Flydubai Expands Saudi Arabia Network As Part of Tourism Push
- Routes in brief: flynas, IndiGo, Virgin Australia and more
- flynas adds Riyadh – Gurayat service from Oct 2020