flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (Low Cost Carrier Plus) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 27 aircraft, operating nearly 950 weekly flights on 26 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia. Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 140,000 flights carrying more than 15 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the years.
flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft fleet and...
Saudi low-cost carrier flynas this past week rolled out planned winter 2019/20 network expansion, including the addition of 9 routes. Planned...
- flynas further expands Sarajevo service from July 2019
- Route Rundown: WUH-JFK, DEL-RUH, CTG-LIM
- flynas schedules Delhi launch in July 2019
- flynas adds seasonal Sarajevo service from June 2019
- flynas schedules new international routes in S19
- flynas adds Jeddah – Ha’il service from Jan 2019