flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (Low Cost Carrier Plus) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 27 aircraft, operating nearly 950 weekly flights on 26 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia. Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 140,000 flights carrying more than 15 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the years. flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft...
Saudi low-cost carrier flynas next week is adding new domestic service, as it schedules Jeddah – Ha’il route. From 07JAN19, Airbus...
- Jet Airways / flynas begins codeshare service from Dec 2018
- Codeshare aims to boost India-Saudi Arabia connectivity
- Saudi Arabia’s market poised for further growth as competition intensifies
- flynas adds Dammam – Cairo service in late-Nov 2018
- flynas adds international routes from Dammam from Nov 2018
- flynas 3Q18 Egypt network changes