flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (Low Cost Carrier Plus) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 27 aircraft, operating nearly 950 weekly flights on 26 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia. Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 140,000 flights carrying more than 15 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the years. flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft...
Saudi carrier flynas in winter 2017/18 is launching new connection to Dubai, which sees the airline offering Abha – Dubai nonstop route....
- flynas files Jeddah – Baghdad schedule from late-Oct 2017
- flynas adds Abha – Cairo from late-Aug 2017
- flynas plans Beirut service from Nov 2017
- flynas adds Abha – Gassim service from late-May 2017
- flynas expands Etihad codeshare service to India from Feb 2017
- flynas adds new domestic routes in late-Jan 2017