flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (Low Cost Carrier Plus) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 27 aircraft, operating nearly 950 weekly flights on 26 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia. Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 140,000 flights carrying more than 15 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the years.
flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft fleet and introducing a dedicated Business Class Cabin.
In 2014, flynas has launched and pioneered the...
In the coming year, Flynas plans to add the Pakistani destinations of Lahore and Islamabad.
- flynas S20 Network Expansion
- flynas W19 network expansion
- flynas further expands Sarajevo service from July 2019
- Route Rundown: WUH-JFK, DEL-RUH, CTG-LIM
- flynas schedules Delhi launch in July 2019
- flynas adds seasonal Sarajevo service from June 2019