Introduction to Flynas
flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (enhanced product) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 45 aircraft, operating nearly 1,500 weekly flights to 50 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia.
Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 550,000 flights carrying more than 62 million passengers, and a number that has steadily grown over the years.
(15% increase in passengers in 2022 compared to 2019)
flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft fleet and introducing a dedicated Business...
Flynas will launch flights from Jeddah to Addis Ababa (ADD) from Oct. 9, and on the same date, the Saudi LCC will also start service from Riyadh to...
- Flynas Increases Saudi Presence With Madinah Base
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 24, 2023)
- Flynas Extends Central Asia Network To Kyrgyzstan
- Flynas Plans New Base, Adds Color To A321XLR Plans
- Press Release: Flynas Launches RFP Through Routes 360 To Expand Route Network
- Saudi Connectivity Program Fuels Flynas Expansion
Latest Updates from Flynas
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
3 months 30 days ago