flynas is a leading low-cost carrier with added value (Low Cost Carrier Plus) from Saudi Arabia with a young fleet of 27 aircraft, operating nearly 950 weekly flights on 26 destinations within and outside of Saudi Arabia. Launched in 2007, flynas has successfully operated over 140,000 flights carrying more than 15 million passengers, a number that has steadily grown over the years. flynas unveiled a new modern identity in 2013 and made significant investments in enhancing its aircraft...
Saudi low-cost carrier flynas from February 2018 is expanding its network to Pakistan, which sees the launch of Islamabad and Lahore service....
- flynas adds Algeria service from Dec 2017
- flynas adds Nigeria service from mid-Dec 2017
- flynas adds Trabzon service from June 2018
- flynas plans Abha – Dubai service in W17
- flynas files Jeddah – Baghdad schedule from late-Oct 2017
- flynas adds Abha – Cairo from late-Aug 2017