Introduction to JamboJet
Jambojet is a low cost carrier owned by Kenya Airways. It's based at Nairobi.
Kenyan carrier Jambo Jet in November 2019 is introducing service to Kigali, while resuming service to Mogadishu. Both will be operated by...
- Airline CEOs to share exclusive insight at Routes Africa
- Analysis: Kenya's evolving aviation market
- Airline in focus: Jambojet
- Kenya Airways schedules Mogadishu service in Dec 2018
- JamboJet plans Nairobi – Entebbe Feb 2018 launch
- Jambojet renews its push to expand into international markets from Kenya