Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo and Alexandria to emerging airports in the region with a fleet of modern Airbus A320 & ÙA321 aircraft.
Egyptian carrier Nile Air from July 2019 plans to offer scheduled charter flights to Iraq, where the airline schedules Sharm el Sheikh –...
- Nile Air adds Madrid charters in June 2019
- Nile Air adds Jeddah from Dec 2018
- Pegasus begins Nile Air codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Nile Air plans Cairo – Ha’il June 2017 launch
- Air Cairo plans for the rise of a new dawn in Egypt
- Nile Air expands domestic Egypt service from Dec 2016