Introduction to Nile Air
Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo and Alexandria to emerging airports in the region with a fleet of modern Airbus A320 & ÙA321 aircraft.
The market between the capitals of Egypt and Sweden was last served nonstop eight years ago.
- Routes in Brief: Blue Air, Nile Air, French Bee and more
- Air Cairo plans for the rise of a new dawn in Egypt
- Nile Air launches into Egypt’s domestic market
- Nile Air Takes Home CSeries From Routes Middle East & Africa
- Nile Air Flows Across Saudi Arabia and into Sudan
- ROUTES AFRICA: Egypt’s Nile Air defies downturn