Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo and Alexandria to emerging airports in the region with a fleet of modern Airbus A320 & ِA321 aircraft.
Egyptian carrier Nile Air in summer 2017 season is adding new service to Saudi Arabia, where it plans to operate Cairo – Ha’il...
- Air Cairo plans for the rise of a new dawn in Egypt
- Nile Air expands domestic Egypt service from Dec 2016
- Nile Air plans Sharm el Sheikh – Amman service in W16
- Nile Air continues domestic expansions from late-Aug 2016
- Nile Air expands Cairo – Sharm el Sheikh flights from Aug 2016
- Nile Air launches into Egypt’s domestic market