Nile Air launched its operation with issued and paid-in capital of EGP 200M which has been increased during 2012 to support the expansion in our operations. Today Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo and Alexandria to emerging airports in the region with a fleet of modern Airbus A320 & ِA321 aircraft.
Egyptian carrier Nile Air in summer 2017 season is adding new service to Saudi Arabia, where it plans to operate Cairo – Ha’il...
- Air Cairo plans for the rise of a new dawn in Egypt
- Nile Air expands domestic Egypt service from Dec 2016
- Nile Air plans Sharm el Sheikh – Amman service in W16
- Nile Air continues domestic expansions from late-Aug 2016
- Nile Air expands Cairo – Sharm el Sheikh flights from Aug 2016
- Nile Air launches into Egypt’s domestic market