Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo and Alexandria to emerging airports in the region with a fleet of modern Airbus A320 & ِA321 aircraft.
Egyptian carrier Nile Air this month (December 2018) added service to Jeddah, on board Airbus A321 aircraft. The airline operates up to 7-8 weekly...
- Pegasus begins Nile Air codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Nile Air plans Cairo – Ha’il June 2017 launch
- Air Cairo plans for the rise of a new dawn in Egypt
- Nile Air expands domestic Egypt service from Dec 2016
- Nile Air plans Sharm el Sheikh – Amman service in W16
- Nile Air continues domestic expansions from late-Aug 2016