Introduction to Nile Air
Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo and Alexandria to emerging airports in the region with a fleet of modern Airbus A320 & ÙA321 aircraft.
The market between the capitals of Egypt and Sweden was last served nonstop eight years ago.
- Routes in Brief: Blue Air, Nile Air, French Bee and more
- Egypt suspends International air traffic 19MAR20 – 31MAR20
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- Nile Air adds Cairo – Sohag route from Dec 2019
- Nile Air adds Lyon / Nantes charters in 4Q19
- Nile Air expands Kuwait service from August 2019