Introduction to Nile Air
Nile Air is Egypt’s leading private full service carrier operating schedule services from Cairo and Alexandria to emerging airports in the region with a fleet of modern Airbus A320 & ÙA321 aircraft.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Egypt suspends International air traffic 19MAR20 – 31MAR20
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20
- Nile Air adds Cairo – Sohag route from Dec 2019
- Nile Air adds Lyon / Nantes charters in 4Q19
- Nile Air expands Kuwait service from August 2019
- Nile Air schedules Baghdad charters from July 2019