Introduction to Thai Vietjet Air
Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock Co., Ltd. (TVJ), Thai low-cost carrier and an associate company of Vietnamese airline VietJet Air, commencing operations on 29 March 2015 from its hub in Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Currently, Thai VietJet Air Joint Stock has a fleet of eighteen aircrafts and operates both domestic and international sectors from its base at Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Thai AirAsia X and Thai Vietjet will be the only two carriers operating from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi's new satellite terminal during the soft-launch...
- 50 New Routes Starting in February 2023
- Route Analysis: Chiang Mai-Osaka
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 22, 2022)
- Thai AirAsia adds second Bangkok gateway
- Thai Vietjet increases domestic network
- Thai Vietjet regains licence ahead of international push
Latest Updates from Thai Vietjet Air
Thai Vietjet Air:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
9 months 23 days ago