La Compagnie is a boutique airline offering flights to and from Paris, France aboard it's fleet of business-specific aircraft. Each La Compagnie aircraft has a unique business-class only cabin, providing equisite service to all its passengers.
Started in 2013, the airline operates a single route from Paris to New York daily.
French carrier La Compagnie in recent weeks filed winter 2019/20 schedule for Paris Orly – Newark route, effective from 27OCT19. In winter...
- La Compagnie begins A321 service from June 2019
- La Compagnie adds Nice – Newark service from May 2019
- La Compagnie Paris service changes from late-April 2018
- Air Austral seeks rights to serve US market
- La Compagnie ends London – New York route in late-Sep 2016