Introduction to La Compagnie
La Compagnie is a boutique airline offering flights to and from Paris, France aboard it's fleet of business-specific aircraft. Each La Compagnie aircraft has a unique business-class only cabin, providing equisite service to all its passengers.
Started in 2013, the airline operates a single route from Paris to New York daily.
The Tel Aviv route had been slated to start over the summer, but was delayed because of COVID-19.
- La Compagnie resumes transatlantic service, adds routes
- La Compagnie S20 Nice – Newark operations
- La Compagnie schedules limited-time Las Vegas service in Jan 2020
- La Compagnie W19 operations as of 03JUL19
- La Compagnie begins A321 service from June 2019
- La Compagnie adds Nice – Newark service from May 2019