ASKY Airlines is an international carrier with the African touch, providing intra-African connectivity and connecting Africa to the rest of the world. The airline commenced operations in early 2010 on the initiative of West African Governments and is based in Togo. Currently it operates across several West and Central African countries in the region with regular scheduled flights, all from its hub in Lome-Tokoin Airport. Currently operating a fleet of Airbus and Bombardier...
Asky Airlines in recent schedule update filed revised launch date for planned service from Conakry in Guinea, now scheduled from December 2018....
- Ethiopian outlines Ethiopian Mozambique Airline network in Dec 2018
- Asky Airlines adds expands Conakry network from mid-Oct 2018
- Asky Airlines adds new routing for Nigeria service from mid-June 2018
- Asky Airlines adds new Nigeria - Ghana routes from July 2017
- Asky Airlines NW16 Boeing 737-800 operations
- Asky Airlines expands Ethiopian codeshare service from Oct 2016