ASKY Airlines is an international carrier with the African touch, providing intra-African connectivity and connecting Africa to the rest of the world.
The airline commenced operations in early 2010 on the initiative of West African Governments and is based in Togo. Currently it operates across several West and Central African countries in the region with regular scheduled flights, all from its hub in Lome-Tokoin Airport.
Currently operating a fleet of Airbus and Bombardier aircraft the airline...
Asky Airlines from July 2019 is adding new service to Pointe Noire, where the airline schedules Lome – Kinshasa – Pointe Noire...
- Asky Airlines extends network to South Africa from June 2019
- Asky Airlines files Guinea network from December 2018
- Ethiopian outlines Ethiopian Mozambique Airline network in Dec 2018
- Asky Airlines adds expands Conakry network from mid-Oct 2018
- Asky Airlines adds new routing for Nigeria service from mid-June 2018
- Asky Airlines adds new Nigeria - Ghana routes from July 2017