Introduction to ASKY Airlines
ASKY Airlines is an international carrier with the African touch, providing intra-African connectivity and connecting Africa to the rest of the world.
The airline commenced operations in early 2010 on the initiative of West African Governments and is based in Togo. Currently it operates across several West and Central African countries in the region with regular scheduled flights, all from its hub in Lome-Tokoin Airport.
Currently operating a fleet of Airbus and Bombardier aircraft the airline is able to service destinations in countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Senegal...
Asky Airlines in March 2020 is introducing new nonstop service on Lome – Johannesburg route, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. The 737...
- Asky Airlines network adjustment from mid-Dec 2019
- Asky Airlines adds Cape Verde service from April 2020
- Asky Airlines plans Pointe Noire launch in July 2019
- Asky Airlines extends network to South Africa from June 2019
- Asky Airlines files Guinea network from December 2018
- Ethiopian outlines Ethiopian Mozambique Airline network in Dec 2018