Introduction to ASKY Airlines
ASKY Airlines is an international carrier with the African touch, providing intra-African connectivity and connecting Africa to the rest of the world.
The airline commenced operations in early 2010 on the initiative of West African Governments and is based in Togo. Currently it operates across several West and Central African countries in the region with regular scheduled flights, all from its hub in Lome-Tokoin Airport.
Currently operating a fleet of Airbus and Bombardier aircraft the airline is able to service destinations in countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, Senegal...
Asky Airlines since late-August 2020 added Lome – Brazzaville nonstop sector, on board Boeing 737 aircraft. Introduced on 24AUG20, the...
- Asky Airlines August 2020 operations as of 26JUL20
- Asky Airlines adds nonstop Lome – Johannesburg flight from March 2020
- Asky Airlines network adjustment from mid-Dec 2019
- Asky Airlines adds Cape Verde service from April 2020
- Asky Airlines plans Pointe Noire launch in July 2019
- Asky Airlines extends network to South Africa from June 2019