Introduction to SkyTeam Alliance
SkyTeam's 20 member airlines provide comprehensive access to an extensive global network with 1,052 destinations, plus more frequencies and more connectivity than ever before.
France’s national carrier expects to operate up to 55% of its 2019 domestic schedule over the Christmas period.
- Delta and WestJet scrap joint venture plans
- Korean Air and Asiana merger to offer ‘wider range of routes’
- Fresh lockdowns prompt KLM capacity cuts
- Delta reschedules Boston – Rome launch to May 2021
- Kuwait Airways intends to expand Alitalia codeshare in NW20
- China Airlines resumes two-way Taipei – Bangkok passenger flights in Nov 2020