Pobeda is an Aeroflot owned low cost airline operating on domestic routes within Russia. It's hub is at Moscow Vnukovo airport. Podeba operates a modern Boeing fleet consisting of 20 x 737-800. It has an order for a futher aircraft of the same type.
Russian carrier Pobeda in winter 2017/18 season is adding new route to Germany, which sees the airline operating Moscow Vnukovo –...
- Route rundown: ISB - CAN, CIA - EWR, DME - BOD
- Pobeda adds Turkey service from April 2017
- Pobeda adds Moscow Vnukovo – Pisa link from Dec 2016
- Pobeda adds Gyumri flights from Dec 2016
- Pobeda expands St. Petersburg network in W16
- Pobeda plans Almaty launch from late-Oct 2016