Introduction to Air Côte d'Ivoire
Air Côte d'Ivoire is the national flag carrier of the Ivory Coast, based in Abidjan. Partly owned by the government of Ivory Coast and Air France, the airline started operations in November 2012 and has grown to operate scheduled services both domestically and across the entire West African region.
The current fleet includes several Airbus aircraft, with a recent order placed for thenew A320neo aircraft providing further capacity and reach.
Current network includes the immediate region, with codeshare agreements facilitating onward travel.
The airline currently employs over 600...
Latest Air Côte d'Ivoire News
Interview: Qatar Airways VP Africa Hendrik Du Preez
South African-born Hendrik Du Preez talks about the potential for Qatar Airways in Africa. Thanks to the end of the blockade, many more...
Other Air Côte d'Ivoire News
- Air Cote d’Ivoire expands Ethiopian codeshare to Newark from June 2018
- Air Côte d'Ivoire adds Bouake – Bamako service from August 2018
- Ethiopian begins Air Côte d'Ivoire codeshare from May 2018
- Air Côte d'Ivoire adds new sectors from April 2017
- Air Cote d’Ivoire Plans Bouake – Bamako Service from Nov 2016
- Air Cote d'Ivoire NW16 Preliminary Service Changes