Introduction to SalamAir
Salam Air is an Omani low-cost carrier. The carrier commenced operations on 30th January 2017. Salam Air hopes to support Oman's increasing air traffic demand.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Oman’s SalamAir To Commence Service To Four Indian Cities
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
- Route Analysis: Sohar-Shiraz
- EU, Oman Sign Comprehensive Air Transport Agreement
- Oman Readies For Traffic Rebound As Restrictions Ease
- Route Analysis: Muscat-Sarajevo
Latest Updates from SalamAir
has updated their profile
2 years 7 months ago