Introduction to SalamAir
Salam Air is an Omani low-cost carrier. The carrier commenced operations on 30th January 2017. Salam Air hopes to support Oman's increasing air traffic demand.
The move signals Oman’s ambition of a more liberalized air traffic accord with the 27 member states.
- Oman Readies For Traffic Rebound As Restrictions Ease
- Route Analysis: Muscat-Sarajevo
- Route Analysis: YYZ-DOH, SYD-LST, KWI-MCT
- Salam Air schedules India air bubble flights in Oct/Nov 2020
- SalamAir signs first codeshare, begins India flights
- Oman Air begins Salam Air codeshare partnership from Oct 2020
Latest Updates from SalamAir
has updated their profile
2 years 2 months ago