Ruili Airlines (IATA: DR, ICAO: RLH) is a local private airline invested by Yunnan Jingcheng Group Co., Ltd. Ruili Airline is a Chinese Full Service Carrier based at Kunming Changshui International Airport. Ruili Airlines also have two other bases in Shenyang and Lanzhou city.
Ruili Airlines provides domestic and International services with fleet of Boeing 737-7/800 aircrafts. Ruili Airlines fleet consists of 18 aircrafts (7 B737-700 aircrafts and 11 B737-800 aircrafts) and operate 49 domestic and 4 international routes, 88 flights are operated everyday covering 32 domestic and...
Ruili Airlines at the launch of winter 2019/20 season plans to add new service to Myanmar, where the airline schedules Mangshi – Yangon...
- Ruili Airlines adds Hai Phong service from late-Sep 2019
- Ruili Airlines adds Mangshi – Mandalay service from late-Jan 2019
- Ruili Airlines adds Fuzhou – Sihanoukville link from late-Oct 2018
- Ruili Airlines adds Phnom Penh service from June 2018
- Ruili Airlines revises Jinghong International launch in S18
- Ruili Airlines plans international debut in late-March 2018