Ruili Airlines (IATA: DR, ICAO: RLH) is a local private airline invested by Yunnan Jingcheng Group Co., Ltd. Ruili Airline is a Chinese Full Service Carrier based at Kunming Changshui International Airport. Ruili Airlines also have two other bases in Shenyang and Lanzhou city.
Ruili Airlines provides domestic and International services with fleet of Boeing 737-7/800 aircrafts. Ruili Airlines fleet consists of 18 aircrafts (7 B737-700 aircrafts and 11 B737-800 aircrafts) and operate 49 domestic and...
Ruili Airlines in late-September 2019 plans to launch new route to Vietnam, reflected in recent schedule update. From 30SEP19, the airline’s...
- Ruili Airlines adds Mangshi – Mandalay service from late-Jan 2019
- Ruili Airlines adds Fuzhou – Sihanoukville link from late-Oct 2018
- Ruili Airlines adds Phnom Penh service from June 2018
- Ruili Airlines revises Jinghong International launch in S18
- Ruili Airlines plans international debut in late-March 2018