Introduction to Ruili Airlines Co., Ltd.
Ruili Airlines (IATA: DR, ICAO: RLH) is a local private airline invested by Yunnan Jingcheng Group Co., Ltd. Ruili Airline is a Chinese Full Service Carrier based at Kunming Changshui International Airport. Ruili Airlines also have two other bases in Shenyang and Lanzhou city.
Ruili Airlines provides domestic and International services with fleet of Boeing 737-7/800 aircrafts. Ruili Airlines fleet consists of 20 aircrafts (7 B737-700 aircrafts and 13 B737-800 aircrafts) and operate 49 domestic and 8 international routes, More than 100 flights are operated everyday covering 32...
Chinese carrier Ruili Airlines in recent schedule update filed planned International service for the remainder of summer 2020 season, where the...
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 22)
- Various Chinese carriers Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 21FEb20
- Ruili Airlines adds Kunming – Ho Chi Minh City service from Jan 2020
- Ruili Airlines adds Mangshi – Yangon service in late-Oct 2019
- Ruili Airlines adds Hai Phong service from late-Sep 2019
- Ruili Airlines adds Mangshi – Mandalay service from late-Jan 2019
Latest Updates from Ruili Airlines Co., Ltd.
Ruili Airlines Co., Ltd.:
has updated their profile
3 months 3 days ago