Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
LEVEL at the launch of winter 2018/19 season is adjusting service at San Francisco Bay Area. From 28OCT18, existing Barcelona – Oakland...
- Network analysis: The impact of a potential IAG takeover of Norwegian
- LEVEL increases France – Caribbean flights in W18
- LEVEL in talks with Boeing and Airbus over fleet expansion
- LEVEL's expansion plans 'hurt by APD'
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20