Introduction to Level
LEVEL is a new low-cost airline. At LEVEL, we believe the world is a better place when we all get out and experience it. We make travel more affordable, letting customers choose what’s important to them on their journey.
We operate long-haul flights from Barcelona to destinations in North America, South America and the Caribbean.
Further details of LEVEL’s network can be found on our website flylevel.com.
Spanish long-haul carrier LEVEL will add a sixth Airbus A330-200 to its fleet next summer and make Miami the fifth destination it serves in the U.S.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 23, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- BA Revives Portland Plans, Eyes Pittsburgh Resumption
- American Airlines, LEVEL resume codeshare flights
- IAG carrier Vueling releases interline technology for passengers
- IAG to expand capacity but says recovery will take three years
Latest Updates from Level
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
9 months 21 days ago