Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
This week: Air India adds new route from Birmingham Airport, plus why VLM Airlines is introducing an Antwerp to Zurich service.
- LEVEL outlines S18 operations: New routes from Paris Orly
- LEVEL reveals location of second European base
- Walsh backs Ryanair to bounce back from flight cancellations
- Willie Walsh: LEVEL to have 30 aircraft in five years
- World Routes 2017 arrives in Barcelona
- Iberia eyes the world