Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
Routesonline looks back at an eventful second half of 2017 which included the 23rd World Routes taking place in Barcelona, the failures of Monarch...
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20
- Routes most-read - our top stories of 2017
- Route rundown: BHX-ATQ, ANR-ZRH, ORY-EWR
- LEVEL outlines S18 operations: New routes from Paris Orly
- LEVEL reveals location of second European base
- Walsh backs Ryanair to bounce back from flight cancellations