Introduction to Level
LEVEL is a new low-cost airline. At LEVEL, we believe the world is a better place when we all get out and experience it. We make travel more affordable, letting customers choose what’s important to them on their journey.
We operate long-haul flights from Barcelona and Paris Orly to destinations in North America, South America and the Caribbean. Within Europe, we fly from Vienna and Amsterdam to a range of European destinations.
Further details of LEVEL’s network can be found on our website flylevel.com.
LEVEL in the GDS inventory update recently opened reservation for Barcelona – Buenos Aires Ezeiza route, as the airline schedules 8...
- LEVEL resumes Barcelona – New York service from Sep 2020
- IAG to expand capacity but says recovery will take three years
- LEVEL closes reservation for 2 Paris Orly – US routes from March 2020
- LEVEL adds Calvi – Memmingen service from May 2020
- 2019 in review: January to June
- LEVEL removes planned Vienna – London service resumption from late-Oct 2019
Latest Updates from Level
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago