LEVEL is a new low-cost airline. At LEVEL, we believe the world is a better place when we all get out and experience it. We make travel more affordable, letting customers choose what’s important to them on their journey.
We operate long-haul flights from Barcelona and Paris Orly to destinations in North America, South America and the Caribbean. Within Europe, we fly from Vienna and Amsterdam to a range of European destinations.
Further details of LEVEL’s network can be found on our website...
This week: Alitalia is to resume service to San Francisco; Aeroflot plans Osaka return; and LEVEL is to launch its sixth destination from Paris.
- LEVEL adds Paris Orly – Boston service in S20
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- LEVEL Sep - Dec 2019 Vienna network adjustment
- LEVEL expands Barcelona – US East Coast flights in S20
- LEVEL / Vueling Amsterdam – London service changes from mid-Aug 2019
- LEVEL expands Amsterdam service from late-June 2019
has updated their profile
4 months 20 hours ago