Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
This week: Hainan Airlines expands European network; LEVEL increases competition from Barcelona; and Alitalia adds first new US route since 2010.
- LEVEL adds new Barcelona Trans-Atlantic routes in NS19
- Vienna’s low-cost battleground
- LEVEL schedules new Vienna routes in S19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Farnborough Airshow 2018 - latest news and order updates
- Route rundown: OSL-KBV, IAH-GUA, VIE-BCN