LEVEL is IAG’s new low-cost airline brand. At LEVEL, we believe the world is a better place when we all get out and experience it. We make travel more affordable, letting customers choose what’s important to them on their journey.
We operate long-haul flights from Barcelona and Paris Orly to destinations in North America, South America and the Caribbean. Within Europe, we fly from Vienna to a range of European destinations.
Further details of LEVEL’s network can be found on our website flylevel.com....
LEVEL in April 2019 is launching operation at Amsterdam , with Anisec Airbus A321 aircraft, under VK-coded flight numbers. LEVEL will replace...
- Conference programme confirmed for Routes Americas 2019
- LEVEL plans Latin America push and evaluates Asia
- LEVEL plots aggressive expansion once the building blocks are in place
- Route rundown: CKG-CDG, BCN-JFK, FCO-IAD
- LEVEL adds new Barcelona Trans-Atlantic routes in NS19
- Vienna’s low-cost battleground