Launched in 2017, Level is IAG's low cost long haul airline. It's first offering of flights connect Barcelona with destinations in the Americas.
This week: LEVEL hires first CEO; JetBlue to cut Q4 capacity; BA to resume Pittsburgh; Alitalia excluded from transatlantic JV; and air traffic...
- Farnborough Airshow 2018 - latest news and order updates
- Route rundown: OSL-KBV, IAH-GUA, VIE-BCN
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Routes Weekly top five: LEVEL, A380, Bamboo Airways, Boeing, Wizz Air and more
- LEVEL launches Vienna service from July 2018
- Vienna calling for LEVEL as IAG plots Austrian assault