Introduction to Batik Air
Batik Air is an Indonesian full service carrier operating as part of the Lion Air Group. The carrier utilises Boeing 737-NG and Airbus A320 equipment on domestic and international services from their bases in Jakarta and Manado.
PT. Batik Air Indonesia (Batik Air), began operations in May, 2013 and comes with a business concept based on political stability, national economic growth, geographical conditions and a large population. As a full service airline, Batik presents a warm atmosphere with a friendly welcome to its customers, cleanliness and comfort, in flight entertainment...
All the important information related to the airline in recent years.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 14, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Malaysian Carriers Cleared To Launch New US Routes
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Asia-Pacific market update
- Indonesia suspends domestic commercial flights
Batik Air's Network Powered by
Explore Batik Air's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper