Introduction to Air Peace
Air Peace is a thriving private Nigerian airlinebased in Lagos State, Nigeria providing passenger and charter servicesto several major cities in Nigeria and other regional countries.
Over the past several years since it was founded in 2014, the airline has added more aircraft to its fleet, includingthe Boeing 777-200, with which it plans on expanding its network to further international destinations with a further 2 of the aircraft on order.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Middle East and Africa are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Air Peace adds Kano – Owerri from late-Nov 2019
- Air Peace approval to boost South Africa - Nigeria traffic
- Air Peace adds Sharjah service from July 2019
- Air Peace intends to serve Sharjah in 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up