Introduction to Air Peace
Air Peace is a thriving private Nigerian airlinebased in Lagos State, Nigeria providing passenger and charter servicesto several major cities in Nigeria and other regional countries.
Over the past several years since it was founded in 2014, the airline has added more aircraft to its fleet, includingthe Boeing 777-200, with which it plans on expanding its network to further international destinations with a further 2 of the aircraft on order.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 7)
- Emirates Suspends Nigeria Routes Amid Slots Row
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 12)
- Air Peace adds Kano – Owerri from late-Nov 2019
- Air Peace approval to boost South Africa - Nigeria traffic
- Air Peace adds Sharjah service from July 2019