Bamboo Airways Co. Ltd., doing business as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhon, Vietnam, with head office in Hanoi.The carrier was founded in April 2017 and started operations in January 2019.Until August 2019, the airlines has served more than 10 thousand flights, carried more than1 millions with the ontime performance reached 94% after six months operate.
In March 2018, Bamboo Airways signed a (MOU with Airbus for up to 24 Airbus A321neos. A commitment for 20 Boeing 787-9s was signed in June 2018 with Boeing, with the airline completing...
The Vietnam-Germany routes will start in July and be flown with Boeing 787s.
- Bamboo Airways suspends service to South Korea, citing COVID-19
- Bamboo Airways to fly nonstop between Hanoi and Prague
- Route analysis: HAN-PRG, ALA-BOM, DSS-GVA
- Bamboo Airways delays Prague launch to late-April 2020
- Bamboo Airways cancels Seoul service Feb/Mar 2020
- Bamboo Airways adds Hanoi – Seoul service from June 2020