Introduction to Bamboo Airways
Bamboo Airways Co. Ltd., doing business as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhon, Vietnam, with head office in Hanoi.The carrier was founded in April 2017 and started operations in January 2019.Until August 2019, the airlines has served more than 10 thousand flights, carried more than1 millions with the ontime performance reached 94% after six months operate.
In March 2018, Bamboo Airways signed a (MOU with Airbus for up to 24 Airbus A321neos. A commitment for 20 Boeing 787-9s was signed in June 2018 with Boeing, with the airline completing...
Bamboo Airways has filed planned service resumption for Cam Ranh/Nha Trang – Seoul and Da Nang – Seoul Incheon route, now scheduled in...
- Bamboo Airways delays new International routes launch to August 2020
- Bamboo Airways re-opens International reservations from July 2020
- Bamboo Airways closes Prague reservation in W20
- Bamboo Airways closes International booking until late-Oct 2020 as of 0645GMT 29APR20
- Bamboo Airways suspends International bookings until late-Sep 2020 as of 27APR20
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e April 19)