Introduction to Bamboo Airways
Bamboo Airways Co. Ltd., doing business as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhon, Vietnam, with head office in Hanoi.The carrier was founded in April 2017 and started operations in January 2019.Until August 2019, the airlines has served more than 10 thousand flights, carried more than1 millions with the ontime performance reached 94% after six months operate.
In March 2018, Bamboo Airways signed a (MOU with Airbus for up to 24 Airbus A321neos. A commitment for 20 Boeing 787-9s was signed in June 2018 with Boeing, with the airline completing...
Bamboo Airways this week closed reservation for Hanoi – Prague route, originally scheduled to commence Sunday 25OCT20. Prior to removal,...
- Bamboo Airways revises Seoul October 2020 operations
- Bamboo Airways Oct 2020 Preliminary International operation as of 21SEP20
- Bamboo Airways adds Con Dao with leased E195 aircraft from late-Sep 2020
- Bamboo Airways Seoul 4Q20 operations as of 24JUL20
- Bamboo Airways delays new International routes launch to August 2020
- Bamboo Airways re-opens International reservations from July 2020