Introduction to Bamboo Airways
Bamboo Airways Co. Ltd., doing business as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhon, Vietnam, with head office in Hanoi.The carrier was founded in April 2017 and started operations in January 2019.Until August 2019, the airlines has served more than 10 thousand flights, carried more than1 millions with the ontime performance reached 94% after six months operate.
In March 2018, Bamboo Airways signed a (MOU with Airbus for up to 24 Airbus A321neos. A commitment for 20 Boeing 787-9s was signed in June 2018 with Boeing, with the airline completing...
The startup is exploring working with other airlines as part of its intercontinental strategy.
- Interview: Da Nang’s Potential
- Bamboo Eyes Further Long-Haul Expansion
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Bamboo Inaugurates Second European Route
- Bamboo Increases Vietnam-Australia Connectivity
- 50 New Routes Starting In February 2022