Bamboo Airways Co. Ltd., doing business as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhon, Vietnam, with head office in Hanoi.The carrier was founded in April 2017 and started operations in January 2019.Until August 2019, the airlines has served more than 10 thousand flights, carried more than1 millions with the ontime performance reached 94% after six months operate.
In March 2018, Bamboo Airways signed a (MOU with Airbus for up to 24 Airbus A321neos. A...
Bamboo Airways has started the ticket sales for its scheduled international flights. The airline has been operating international flights under...
- Bamboo Airways launches Hai Phong service from June 2019
- Bamboo Airways expands domestic network from March 2019
- Vietnamese carriers Vietjet and Bamboo firm up fleet expansion plans
- Bamboo Airways schedules mid-Jan 2019 launch
- Bamboo Airways eyes international routes after being cleared for launch