Bamboo Airways Co. Ltd., doing business as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhon, Vietnam, with head office in Hanoi.The carrier was founded in April 2017 and started operations in January 2019.Until August 2019, the airlines has served more than 10 thousand flights, carried more than1 millions with the ontime performance reached 94% after six months operate.
In March 2018, Bamboo Airways signed a (MOU with Airbus for up to 24 Airbus A321neos. A commitment for 20 Boeing 787-9s was signed in June 2018 with Boeing, with the airline completing...
This week: Gulf Air is resuming service to Milan; Southwest readies for further Hawaii expansion; and Bamboo Airways to grow its international...
- Bamboo Airways files Hanoi – Taipei schedule from Dec 2019
- Tourism appetite drives Vietnam - South Korea capacity growth
- Bamboo Airways opens reservations for Seoul service from Oct 2019
- Bamboo Airways launches Hai Phong service from June 2019
- Bamboo Airways expands domestic network from March 2019
- Vietnamese carriers Vietjet and Bamboo firm up fleet expansion plans