Introduction to Bamboo Airways
Bamboo Airways Co. Ltd., doing business as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhon, Vietnam, with head office in Hanoi.The carrier was founded in April 2017 and started operations in January 2019.Until August 2019, the airlines has served more than 10 thousand flights, carried more than1 millions with the ontime performance reached 94% after six months operate.
In March 2018, Bamboo Airways signed a (MOU with Airbus for up to 24 Airbus A321neos. A commitment for 20 Boeing 787-9s was signed in June 2018 with Boeing, with the airline completing...
Virgin Australia’s new seasonal flights to Launceston, Wizz Air adding connections from Hungary and Romania and Saudia returning to Manchester are...
- Interview: Alexander Ponomarenko, Sheremetyevo International chairman
- Bamboo advances US network plans
- Bamboo Airways secures LAX, SFO slots
- Bamboo Airways cleared for London launch
- Bamboo Airways closes Prague W20 reservations as of 22OCT20
- Bamboo Airways revises Seoul October 2020 operations