Introduction to Bamboo Airways
Bamboo Airways Co. Ltd., doing business as Bamboo Airways, is a Vietnamese airline owned by the FLC Group, registered in Quy Nhon, Vietnam, with head office in Hanoi.The carrier was founded in April 2017 and started operations in January 2019.Until August 2019, the airlines has served more than 10 thousand flights, carried more than1 millions with the ontime performance reached 94% after six months operate.
In March 2018, Bamboo Airways signed a (MOU with Airbus for up to 24 Airbus A321neos. A commitment for 20 Boeing 787-9s was signed in June 2018 with Boeing, with the airline completing...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vietnam resumes more domestic flights
- Bamboo Airways to launch Munich service from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh
- Bamboo Airways suspends service to South Korea, citing COVID-19
- Bamboo Airways to fly nonstop between Hanoi and Prague
- Route analysis: HAN-PRG, ALA-BOM, DSS-GVA
- Bamboo Airways re-opens International reservations from July 2020