Introduction to Contour Airlines
Contour Airlines is the scheduled service brand of Corporate Flight Management Inc. d/b/a Contour Aviation, one of the largest Part 135 operators in the United States. Founded in 1982, the carrier serves more than a dozen destinations offering a premium, low-fare airline product that includes a complimentary first checked bag as well as snack and beverage service. Contour Airlines operates a growing fleet of Embraer regional jets featuring leather seating with expanded legroom in every row.
The company currently serves Baltimore, Beckley, Charlotte, Crescent City, Las Vegas,...
Contour plans to begin operation from IND on June 10, 2020 and will serve market with its fleet of 30-seat ERJ-135/145s.
- Contour Airlines week of 03MAY20 operations
- Contour Airlines launches Indianapolis service from June 2020
- US aviation community unites for TakeOff
- Contour Airlines adds Las Vegas – San Luis Obispo from Oct 2019
- Contour Airlines expands Sacramento service from mid-Sep 2019
- Southwest, United and Spirit confirm attendance at TakeOff 2019