Introduction to Contour Airlines
Contour Airlines is the scheduled service brand of Corporate Flight Management Inc. d/b/a Contour Aviation, one of the largest Part 135 operators in the United States. Founded in 1982, the carrier serves more than a dozen destinations offering a premium, low-fare airline product that includes a complimentary first checked bag as well as snack and beverage service. Contour Airlines operates a growing fleet of Embraer regional jets featuring leather seating with expanded legroom in every row.
The company currently serves Baltimore, Beckley, Charlotte, Crescent City, Las Vegas,...
The routes will feed traffic into the hubs of American Airlines, which Contour interlines with.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 5, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)
- Contour to launch three Indy routes
- Contour a “huge win” for Indy
- US aviation community unites for TakeOff
- Southwest, United and Spirit confirm attendance at TakeOff 2019