Contour Airlines is the scheduled service brand of Corporate Flight Management Inc. d/b/a Contour Aviation, one of the largest Part 135 operators in the United States. Founded in 1982, the carrier serves more than a dozen destinations offering a premium, low-fare airline product that includes a complimentary first checked bag as well as snack and beverage service. Contour Airlines operates a growing fleet of Embraer regional jets featuring leather seating with expanded legroom in every row.
The company currently serves Baltimore, Beckley, Charlotte, Crescent City, Las Vegas,...
American Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, JetBlue, Spirit and a host of other carriers are taking part.
- Contour Airlines adds Las Vegas – San Luis Obispo from Oct 2019
- Contour Airlines expands Sacramento service from mid-Sep 2019
- Southwest, United and Spirit confirm attendance at TakeOff 2019
- Contour Airlines adds St. Louis – Fort Leonard Wood service from Feb 2019
- Contour Airlines adds Santa Barbara – Sacramento market from April 2019