Introduction to ZipAir Tokyo Inc.
ZIPAIR Tokyo Inc. is established as a 100% subsidiary of Japan Airlines, to operate "mid to long haul LCC" business with Boeing 787-8 aircraft.
ZIPAIR received AOC from the government on 05JUL 2019.
First destination is Bangkok, which will be launched on 14MAY 2020, and second destination is Seoul, which will be launched on 01JUL 2020.
A fourth international destination will join the long-haul LCC’s network in September.
- JAL downgrades domestic flying, sees international traffic flatlining
- Route Analysis: ZIPAIR Tokyo set for US debut
- ANA unveils plans for new low-cost airline
- Route Analysis: BKK-NRT, SEA-LHR, RIX-KTT
- ZIPAIR Tokyo begins passenger operations from mid-Oct 2020
- ZIPAIR Tokyo set for inaugural passenger flights