Introduction to ZipAir Tokyo Inc.
ZIPAIR Tokyo Inc. is established as a 100% subsidiary of Japan Airlines, to operate "mid to long haul LCC" business with Boeing 787-8 aircraft.
ZIPAIR received AOC from the government on 05JUL 2019.
First destination is Bangkok, which will be launched on 14MAY 2020, and second destination is Seoul, which will be launched on 01JUL 2020.
Flights from Tokyo Narita will initially be three times per week, but the LCC intends to take the route daily in 2023.
- Zipair Plots New US Route, Changes Livery
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 23, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 7)
- ZIPAIR Tokyo Set for Los Angeles Launch
- ZIPAIR to open new international route