Introduction to Qazaq Air
QAZAQ AIR is regional IOSA certified carrier in Kazakhstan and has the youngest fleet in the region, which consists of modern comfortable turboprops Dash8-Q400 NextGen with an average age of three years. In 2Q 2019 two brand new Q400s were delivered from Canadian manufacturer, with these 2 new deliveries total fleet will consist of 5 Q400s.
In 2018 QAZAQ AIR carried over 307 ,000 passengers and planned to carry over 500,000 passengers in 2019. In Summer 2019 season airline launched regional international destinations in Russia and Kyrgyzstan.
Qazaq Air yesterday (01JUL20) launches new domestic route, which saw the Kazakh-carrier adding Almaty – Taraz route. From 01JUL20,...
- Qazaq Air May 2020 operations as of 14MAY20
- Qazaq Air suspends scheduled service 22MAR20 – 31MAR20
- Qazaq Air adds domestic sectors from Nur-Sultan in Jan 2020
- Qazaq Air targeting new global partnerships
- Kazakhstan aims to change perceptions to push tourism