Introduction to Breeze Airways
The newest airline startup in the United States from airline entrepreneur David Neeleman, Breeze Airways (formerly Moxy) is designed as a new, technologically-advanced company, thoughtfully designed to take fliers from the places they live to the places they want to go -- as simply and economically as possible.
TPA is eyeing a variety of popular but unserved O&Ds.
- Over 185 airlines to rebuild global air connectivity at World Routes this October
- Avelo, Breeze add more new routes
- Interview: Frontier’s Barry Biffle at Routes Americas 2021
- Breeze sees 'intriguing opportunities' at home and abroad
- Analysis: The new disruptors
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes