Introduction to Breeze Airways
The newest airline startup in the United States from airline entrepreneur David Neeleman, Breeze Airways (formerly Moxy) is designed as a new, technologically-advanced company, thoughtfully designed to take fliers from the places they live to the places they want to go -- as simply and economically as possible.
Breeze Airways will open service from Springfield, Illinois, to Orlando International Airport (MCO), followed by flights to Tampa International...
- Breeze Airways Seeks To Lure Canadians Across Border For Florida Flights
- Startup Breeze Airways Bets Big On Fort Myers, Florida
- Breeze, Avelo Increase Raleigh-Durham Presence
- Breeze Airways To Open Los Angeles-Pittsburgh Airbus A220 Flights
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 15, 2023)
- Breeze Seeks To Launch First International Flights