Introduction to Breeze Airways
The newest airline startup in the United States from airline entrepreneur David Neeleman, Breeze Airways (formerly Moxy) is designed as a new, technologically-advanced company, thoughtfully designed to take fliers from the places they live to the places they want to go -- as simply and economically as possible.
Breeze Airways head of planning Max Barrus tells Routes about the startup's process for identifying new opportunities.
- Analysis: The new disruptors
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- PRESS RELEASE: Innovative digital platform Route Exchange to support Breeze Airways’ expansion to additional underserved cities
- EDITORIAL: Necessity, invention and determination
- Breeze Airways unveils launch network
- Breeze Airways receives AOC