Introduction to Breeze Airways
The newest airline startup in the United States from airline entrepreneur David Neeleman, Breeze Airways (formerly Moxy) is designed as a new, technologically-advanced company, thoughtfully designed to take fliers from the places they live to the places they want to go -- as simply and economically as possible.
Five transcontinental services are among the US carrier’s eight domestic additions, one of which will become the farthest route in its network.
- Breeze Airways Enters Phoenix Market, Plans More Routes
- Breeze Airways To Connect Orange County With Orlando
- British Virgin Islands: Progress Made On Securing Air Service
- Breeze Airways Adds Two New US Cities
- Breeze Outlines Las Vegas Expansion
- 50 New Routes Starting In September 2022