Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin and launched in 1936, it operates a fleet of 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
Aer Lingus is part of the International Airlines group and flies to over 93 destinations from its hub in Dublin Airport. With operating basis in Belfast City, Cork and Shannon Aer Lingus has a huge...
AerLingus in summer 2020 season plans to add new seasonal route to Greece, operating Dublin – Rhodes route. From 23MAY20 to 12SEP20,...
- AerLingus schedules seasonal Italy routes in S20
- AerLingus expands Miami service in S20
- AerLingus S20 US service changes as of 13NOV19
- AerLingus adds 2 European routes from Shannon in S20
- Airbus delivery delays force IAG network rethink
- AerLingus moves forward A321neo LR Shannon – London service to mid-Feb 2020