Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin and launched in 1936, it operates a fleet of 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group. Aer Lingus is part of the International Airlines group and flies to over 93 desintations from...
AerLingus yesterday announced new service launch to North America, including the planned Airbus A321neo operation. Planned new routes include the...
- AerLingus adds London City service from late-October 2018
- Network analysis: The impact of a potential IAG takeover of Norwegian
- AerLingus W18 Seattle frequency variations
- AerLingus increases Dublin – Kerry capacity in S18
- AerLingus files preliminary France capacity increase in 1Q19
- AerLingus boosts Portugal capacity in S18