Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin and launched in 1936, it operates a fleet of 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
Aer Lingus is part of the International Airlines group and flies to over 93 desintations from its hub...
Etihad Airways at the launch of summer 2019 season plans to expand codeshare network with AerLingus, covering additional 11 routes. From 31MAR19,...
- AerLingus removes planned A321neo LR Philadelphia service from Sep 2019
- AerLingus adds A321neo LR Philadelphia service from Sep 2019
- AerLingus S19 North America service adjustment as of 04MAR19
- AerLingus increases Dublin – Seattle service in S19
- Airline in focus: Aer Lingus
- AerLingus Hartford aircraft changes from July 2019