Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin, it operates 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
IAG, the owner of British Airways and Aer Lingus, is to expand its presence at Gatwick Airport after striking a deal to buy the majority of slots...
- AerLingus adds Seattle service from May 2018
- Route rundown: DUB-PHL, CDG-FOR, FRA-SHE
- AerLingus adds Philadelphia in S18
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Cork-Prague
- Aer Lingus responds to low-cost transatlantic challenge
- AerLingus boosts Toronto capacity in W17