Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin and launched in 1936, it operates a fleet of 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
Aer Lingus is part of the International Airlines group and flies to over 93 desintations from its hub in...
This update is based on information as of 10JUN19. AerLingus in last week’s schedule update opened reservation for Airbus A321neo LR...
- AerLingus updates A321neo LR network from August 2019
- AerLingus W19 Shannon – Boston aircraft changes
- Etihad expands AerLingus codeshare network from late-March 2019
- AerLingus removes planned A321neo LR Philadelphia service from Sep 2019
- AerLingus adds A321neo LR Philadelphia service from Sep 2019
- AerLingus S19 North America service adjustment as of 04MAR19