Introduction to Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus is the national airline of Ireland, founded in 1936. It operates 67 aircraft on over 100 routes to destinations in the UK and Europe and flies 16 direct routes to North America. The airline carries more than 12 million guests per annum. Aer Lingus is Ireland’s only 4-Star airline, awarded by Skytrax, the international air transport rating organisation. Its mission is to become the leading value carrier operating across the North Atlantic enabled by a profitable and sustainable short-haul network, and supported by a guest-focused brand and a digitally-enabled value...
Delta Air Lines’ planned Minneapolis-Dublin service will see the carrier go head-to-head with Aer Lingus.
- Aer Lingus To Add Denver To Network In 2024
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C June 6)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 30, 2023)
- Aer Lingus Schedules Three New European Leisure Points
- Interview: Dublin Airport MD Vincent Harrison
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in Las Vegas to drive global air connectivity