Introduction to Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus is the national airline of Ireland, founded in 1936. It operates 67 aircraft on over 100 routes to destinations in the UK and Europe and flies 16 direct routes to North America. The airline carries more than 12 million guests per annum. Aer Lingus is Ireland’s only 4-Star airline, awarded by Skytrax, the international air transport rating organisation. Its mission is to become the leading value carrier operating across the North Atlantic enabled by a profitable and sustainable short-haul network, and supported by a guest-focused brand and a digitally-enabled value...
Korean Air restoring flights to Hawaii, Air Nostrum’s latest tender win, and Singapore Airlines restarting service to Houston are among the latest...
- Aer Lingus Reveals Slew Of Route Restarts
- Aer Lingus increases UK domestic service
- Routes in brief: Emirates, SkyUp, Avianca and more
- Transatlantic analysis: the US-UK market
- Emerald Airlines confirmed as Aer Lingus Regional operator
- Routes in brief: Aeroregional, Ryanair, SkyUp and more