Introduction to Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus is the national airline of Ireland, founded in 1936. It operates 67 aircraft on over 100 routes to destinations in the UK and Europe and flies 16 direct routes to North America. The airline carries more than 12 million guests per annum. Aer Lingus is Ireland’s only 4-Star airline, awarded by Skytrax, the international air transport rating organisation. Its mission is to become the leading value carrier operating across the North Atlantic enabled by a profitable and sustainable short-haul network, and supported by a guest-focused brand and a digitally-enabled value...
Irish LCC picks up former Flybe BHD-EDI route.
- AerLingus closes Miami reservation from Sep 2020
- AerLingus expands A321neo Trans-Atlantic routes in S21
- IAG to expand capacity but says recovery will take three years
- AerLingus adds 6 new Belfast City routes from late-August 2020
- LOT returns to Dublin
- AerLingus week of 26APR20 operations