Introduction to Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus is the national airline of Ireland, founded in 1936. It operates 67 aircraft on over 100 routes to destinations in the UK and Europe and flies 16 direct routes to North America. The airline carries more than 12 million guests per annum. Aer Lingus is Ireland’s only 4-Star airline, awarded by Skytrax, the international air transport rating organisation. Its mission is to become the leading value carrier operating across the North Atlantic enabled by a profitable and sustainable short-haul network, and supported by a guest-focused brand and a digitally-enabled value...
Tourism Ireland hopes to increase inbound leisure and business traffic from the US.
- Airline In Focus: Aer Lingus
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 9, 2022)
- Aer Lingus Adds Back Service To Three More US Cities
- US Extends Slot Waiver Protection For International Flights
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen