Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin, it operates 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
AerLingus in summer season increasing capacity on Dublin – Kerry route, currently served by Stobart Air ATR42 aircraft. From 25MAR18, the...
- AerLingus files preliminary France capacity increase in 1Q19
- AerLingus boosts Portugal capacity in S18
- IAG wins battle for valuable Gatwick slots as Wizz lines up Luton deal
- AerLingus adds Seattle service from May 2018
- Route rundown: DUB-PHL, CDG-FOR, FRA-SHE
- AerLingus adds Philadelphia in S18