Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin and launched in 1936, it operates a fleet of 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group.
Aer Lingus is part of the International Airlines group and flies to over 93 desintations from its hub in...
AerLingus in recent schedule update moved forward Airbus A321neo LR service on Dublin – London Heathrow route, previously scheduled from...
- AerLingus accelerates Shannon – London A321neo LR debut to mid-Mar 2020
- AerLingus adds A321neo LR Shannon – London service in S20
- AerLingus Shannon – New York aircraft changes from March 2020
- AerLingus adds A321neo LR London service from Nov 2019
- AerLingus updates A321neo LR network from August 2019
- AerLingus W19 Shannon – Boston aircraft changes