Aer Lingus is the flag carrier of Ireland. Based in Dublin and launched in 1936, it operates a fleet of 49 Airbus aircraft serving Europe, Africa and North America. Aer Lingus' low-cost, low fares model is centred on maintaining low unit cost, offering one way fares, maintaining effective fleet utilisation and developing the Aer Lingus brand. Aer Lingus is part of International Airlines Group. Aer Lingus is part of the International Airlines group and flies to over 93 desintations from...
We profile Aer Lingus, the flag carrier airline of Ireland owned by International Airlines Group.
- AerLingus increases Dublin – Seattle service in S19
- AerLingus Hartford aircraft changes from July 2019
- AerLingus S19 Miami frequency changes
- ASM delivers route development masterclass in London
- AerLingus expands Cork network in S19
- AerLingus adds new North American routes in S19