Introduction to Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus is the national airline of Ireland, founded in 1936. It operates 67 aircraft on over 100 routes to destinations in the UK and Europe and flies 16 direct routes to North America. The airline carries more than 12 million guests per annum. Aer Lingus is Ireland’s only 4-Star airline, awarded by Skytrax, the international air transport rating organisation. Its mission is to become the leading value carrier operating across the North Atlantic enabled by a profitable and sustainable short-haul network, and supported by a guest-focused brand and a digitally-enabled value...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carrier’s networks.
- Aer Lingus delays UK-US launch
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- Airlines invited to apply for oneworld London-US slots
- Aer Lingus to add UK domestic route, close Shannon base
- Aer Lingus sets launch date for first UK transatlantic routes
- Step forward for Aer Lingus’ UK-US plans