Introduction to Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus is the national airline of Ireland, founded in 1936. It operates 67 aircraft on over 100 routes to destinations in the UK and Europe and flies 16 direct routes to North America. The airline carries more than 12 million guests per annum. Aer Lingus is Ireland’s only 4-Star airline, awarded by Skytrax, the international air transport rating organisation. Its mission is to become the leading value carrier operating across the North Atlantic enabled by a profitable and sustainable short-haul network, and supported by a guest-focused brand and a digitally-enabled value...
Ireland’s flag carrier hopes to begin three routes from the UK to Boston, New York and Orlando during summer 2021 using Airbus A330-300 and A321LR...
- DOT tentatively approves Aer Lingus’ entry into transatlantic JV
- Airlines react to new UK lockdown
- Ryanair cuts winter schedule, confirms base closures
- AerLingus schedules A330-300 London service in W20
- AerLingus Oct 2020 operations as of 29SEP20
- Aer Lingus adds six to Belfast City