The Aeroflot Group is one of TOP 20 global carriers in terms of passenger traffic in the Flight Airline Business rating.
In 2018 with Aeroflot Group flights were transported 55,7 M passengers (growth is +11,1%). Share of Aeroflot is 35,8 M PAX.
In 2019 Aeroflot airline's route map has 163 routes to 53 countries (dated 01.03.2019):
- Russian Federation - 57 routes;
- The CIS - 18;
- Europe - 63;
- Asia - 15;
- America - 5;
- The Middle East - 4;
- Africa - 1.
Aeroflot Russian Airlines since mid-April 2019 expanded codeshare partnership with Bangkok Airways, as SU-coded flight numbers being placed on the...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Aeroflot re-introduces widebody aircraft service to Ulan Baatar in S19
- Aeroflot S19 Beijing operation changes
- Aeroflot S19 Vietnam aircraft changes
- Aeroflot adds seasonal Volgograd – Adler/Sochi service in S19
- Aeroflot extends Colombo schedule into S19