The Aeroflot Group is one of TOP 20 global carriers in terms of passenger traffic in the Flight Airline Business rating.
In 2018 with Aeroflot Group flights were transported 55,7 M passengers (growth is +11,1%). Share of Aeroflot is 35,8 M PAX.
In 2019 Aeroflot airline's route map has 163 routes to 53 countries (dated 01.03.2019):
- Russian Federation - 57 routes;
- The CIS - 18;
- Europe - 63;
- Asia - 15;
- America - 5;
- The Middle East - 4;
- Africa - 1.
Aeroflot Russian Airlines in recent OAG schedule listings filed Airbus A350-900XWB service to Cuba, scheduled from 01SEP20. The A350-900XWB...
- Aeroflot/Rossiya St. Petersburg – London aircraft changes from Oct 2019
- Aeroflot / LOT Polish expands codeshare network from July 2019
- Aeroflot / Vietnam Airlines begins codeshare partnership from June 2019
- Aeroflot adds A350 Delhi service from July 2020
- Aeroflot S20 Guangzhou aircraft changes
- Aeroflot outlines A350 long-haul service in S20