The Aeroflot Group is one of TOP 20 global carriers in terms of passenger traffic in the Flight Airline Business rating.
In 2018 with Aeroflot Group flights were transported 55,7 M passengers (growth is +11,1%). Share of Aeroflot is 35,8 M PAX.
In 2019 Aeroflot airline's route map has 163 routes to 53 countries (dated 01.03.2019):
- Russian Federation - 57 routes;
- The CIS - 18;
- Europe - 63;
- Asia - 15;
- America - 5;
- The Middle East - 4;
- Africa - 1.
The JL code will be placed on 10 Aeroflot domestic routes; the SU code will go on 10 JAL domestic routes.
- Aeroflot returns to Singapore, confirms Haneda switch
- Aeroflot adds seasonal Rimini service from July 2020
- Aeroflot outlines A320neo network from July 2020
- Aeroflot Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland China / Hong Kong service reduction as of 14FEB20
- Aeroflot schedules A321neo Dubai al Maktoum service in Oct 2020
- Aeroflot schedules limited-time A350 Dubai service in late-March 2020