The national carrier founded in 1923, Sky Team member since 2006 and Sky Team Cargo since 2011. In 2014 Aeroflot Group carried 34.7 mln passenges including 23,6 mln on Aeroflot's own operational flights. Network as of 31 December 2014: 134 points in 55 countries (own operational flights) + 157 points of Aeroflot group airlines in 56 countries, code-sharing agreements with 30 carriers serving over 270 points.
This week: Sun Country grows its network from Nashville; IndiGo adds more routes to Doha; and Aeroflot to resume flights to Dublin.
- Aeroflot resumes Colombo service in late-Oct 2018
- Aeroflot continues to expand domestic routes in W18
- Aeroflot resumes Nalchik link from Oct 2018
- Aeroflot resumes 3 European routes in W18
- Aeroflot expands Phuket frequencies in W18
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018