Introduction to Aeroflot-Russian Airlines
The Aeroflot Group is one of TOP 20 global carriers in terms of passenger traffic in the Flight Airline Business rating.
In 2018 with Aeroflot Group flights were transported 55,7 M passengers (growth is +11,1%). Share of Aeroflot is 35,8 M PAX.
In 2019 Aeroflot airline's route map has 163 routes to 53 countries (dated 01.03.2019):
- Russian Federation - 57 routes;
- The CIS - 18;
- Europe - 63;
- Asia - 15;
- America - 5;
- The Middle East - 4;
- Africa - 1.
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 12)
- Aeroflot, JAL ink codeshare agreement
- Aeroflot returns to Singapore, confirms Haneda switch
- Aeroflot July 2020 International operations as of 28JUN20
- Aeroflot removes A320neo/321neo schedule in S20
- Aeroflot adds A350 service to Sochi in July 2020