The national carrier founded in 1923, Sky Team member since 2006 and Sky Team Cargo since 2011. In 2014 Aeroflot Group carried 34.7 mln passenges including 23,6 mln on Aeroflot's own operational flights. Network as of 31 December 2014: 134 points in 55 countries (own operational flights) + 157 points of Aeroflot group airlines in 56 countries, code-sharing agreements with 30 carriers serving over 270 points.
Aeroflot Russian Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to expand capacity to Mongolia, as the airline re-introduces wide-body aircraft service on...
- Aeroflot S19 Beijing operation changes
- Aeroflot S19 Vietnam aircraft changes
- Aeroflot adds seasonal Volgograd – Adler/Sochi service in S19
- Aeroflot extends Colombo schedule into S19
- Aeroflot 2Q19 Dubai service changes
- Aeroflot S19 Maldives service changes