The national carrier founded in 1923, Sky Team member since 2006 and Sky Team Cargo since 2011. In 2014 Aeroflot Group carried 34.7 mln passenges including 23,6 mln on Aeroflot's own operational flights. Network as of 31 December 2014: 134 points in 55 countries (own operational flights) + 157 points of Aeroflot group airlines in 56 countries, code-sharing agreements with 30 carriers serving over 270 points.
Aeroflot Russian Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans to increases Moscow Sheremetyevo – Brussels flights, with the addition of 3 rd...
- Aeroflot resumes Moscow – Bukhara route from late-Oct 2018
- Aeroflot further expands domestic network in W18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Aeroflot S19 Tokyo Narita aircraft changes
- Rossiya Airlines W18 Moscow service changes
- Aeroflot resumes Denpasar service from late-Oct 2018