The Aeroflot Group is one of TOP 20 global carriers in terms of passenger traffic in the Flight Airline Business rating.
In 2018 with Aeroflot Group flights were transported 55,7 M passengers (growth is +11,1%). Share of Aeroflot is 35,8 M PAX.
In 2019 Aeroflot airline's route map has 163 routes to 53 countries (dated 01.03.2019):
- Russian Federation - 57 routes;
- The CIS - 18;
- Europe - 63;
- Asia - 15;
- America - 5;
- The Middle East - 4;
- Africa - 1.
Aeroflot in the first half of December 2019 is temporary reducing capacity on Moscow Sheremetyevo – Hong Kong route, as the Skyteam member...
- Aeroflot moves forward Osaka service resumption to early-June 2020
- Aeroflot resumes Tokyo Haneda service from late-March 2020
- Aeroflot plans A350 Osaka service from June 2020
- Route rundown: FCO-SFO, SVO-KIX, ORY-BOS
- Aeroflot expands Krasnoyarsk market in S20
- Aeroflot resumes Osaka service from June 2020