The national carrier founded in 1923, Sky Team member since 2006 and Sky Team Cargo since 2011. In 2014 Aeroflot Group carried 34.7 mln passenges including 23,6 mln on Aeroflot's own operational flights. Network as of 31 December 2014: 134 points in 55 countries (own operational flights) + 157 points of Aeroflot group airlines in 56 countries, code-sharing agreements with 30 carriers serving over 270 points.
Aeroflot in summer 2019 season is adding 2 European routes, including a service resumption. Planned operational schedule as follows. Moscow...
- Aeroflot / Aurora S19 Vladivostok – Tokyo service changes
- Aeroflot expands Phuket service in 1Q19
- Aeroflot Bangkok / Colombo service changes from Dec 2018
- Aeroflot adds A330-300 Almaty service in W18
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - latest update
- Aeroflot 1Q19 New York aircraft changes