The Aeroflot Group is one of TOP 20 global carriers in terms of passenger traffic in the Flight Airline Business rating.
In 2018 with Aeroflot Group flights were transported 55,7 M passengers (growth is +11,1%). Share of Aeroflot is 35,8 M PAX.
In 2019 Aeroflot airline's route map has 163 routes to 53 countries (dated 01.03.2019):
- Russian Federation - 57 routes;
- The CIS - 18;
- Europe - 63;
- Asia - 15;
- America - 5;
- The Middle East - 4;
- Africa - 1.
This week: Alitalia is to resume service to San Francisco; Aeroflot plans Osaka return; and LEVEL is to launch its sixth destination from Paris.
- Aeroflot expands Krasnoyarsk market in S20
- Aeroflot resumes Osaka service from June 2020
- Aeroflot to resume Mumbai flights
- Aeroflot plans Mumbai service resumption in July 2020
- Aeroflot adds A350 Cuba service from Sep 2020
- Aeroflot/Rossiya St. Petersburg – London aircraft changes from Oct 2019