The national carrier founded in 1923, Sky Team member since 2006 and Sky Team Cargo since 2011. In 2014 Aeroflot Group carried 34.7 mln passenges including 23,6 mln on Aeroflot's own operational flights. Network as of 31 December 2014: 134 points in 55 countries (own operational flights) + 157 points of Aeroflot group airlines in 56 countries, code-sharing agreements with 30 carriers serving over 270 points.
Aeroflot Russian Airlines in summer 2018 season is consolidating service to London, as the airline cancels Moscow Sheremetyevo – London...
- Routes Podcast: How airlines are tackling disruption in the industry
- Aeroflot expands network offering in S18
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- Russian airlines to resume Egypt flights after two-year suspension
- Aeroflot expands Amsterdam capacity in S18
- Japan Airlines and Aeroflot to explore new business potential