The national carrier founded in 1923, Sky Team member since 2006 and Sky Team Cargo since 2011. In 2014 Aeroflot Group carried 34.7 mln passenges including 23,6 mln on Aeroflot's own operational flights. Network as of 31 December 2014: 134 points in 55 countries (own operational flights) + 157 points of Aeroflot group airlines in 56 countries, code-sharing agreements with 30 carriers serving over 270 points.
AEROFLOT during the month of June 2018 is introducing 4 th daily service on Moscow Sheremetyevo – New York JFK flight, operating on...
- Aeroflot resumes Cairo service from April 2018
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - Q1 2018 update
- Aeroflot outlines Rossiya Airlines 777-300ER network in S18
- Aeroflot expands Italian network from July 2018
- Rossiya/Aeroflot adds St. Petersburg – London service in S18
- Aeroflot S18 London service changes