Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
Our new-look feature this week profiles Air Arabia, the low-cost airline attending World Routes 2019.
- Air Arabia Sep/Oct 2019 Tunis service changes as of 18JUL19
- Air Arabia schedules Vienna launch in mid-Sep 2019
- Air Arabia schedules additional new routes from July 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Arabia moves A321neo debut to May 2019
- Air Arabia adds Kuala Lumpur service from July 2019