Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle-East. Founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group has three hubs, the largest in Sharjah and the others in Morocco and Egypt. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track. It is publically listed on the Dubai stock exchange.
Air Arabia in summer 2018 season is expanding service to Azerbaijan, as the airline opens new seasonal Sharjah – Gabala route. Scheduled...
- Air Arabia adds seasonal Bodrum service in S18
- Air Arabia adds Moscow Sheremetyevo service from Feb 2018
- Air Arabia adds Asmara service from Dec 2017
- Low-cost appeal remains strong for Air Arabia
- Air Arabia schedules one-way Nairobi – Ras al-Khaimah service in Aug 2017
- Air Arabia adds Sohar service from July 2017