Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
Air Arabia from July 2019 plans to launch 2 additional routes from Sharjah, including service to Bishkek and Tunis. Planned operations as follow....
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Arabia moves A321neo debut to May 2019
- Air Arabia adds Kuala Lumpur service from July 2019
- Air Arabia outlines A321neo network in S19
- Air Arabia adds Belgrade service from late-June 2019
- Air Arabia adds Sulaymaniyah service from Nov 2018