Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
Air Arabia in the first quarter of 2020 plans to expand Airbus A321neo LR aircraft service, as additional 3 routes will see the 215-seater...
- Etihad and Air Arabia to launch LCC
- Airline in focus: Air Arabia
- Air Arabia Sep/Oct 2019 Tunis service changes as of 18JUL19
- Air Arabia schedules Vienna launch in mid-Sep 2019
- Air Arabia schedules additional new routes from July 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up