Introduction to Air Arabia
Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
The startup has been given the green light to begin flights to the Central Asia country.
- Route Analysis: KUL-SIN, AUH-DAC
- UAE’s newest airline to begin service on July 14
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 3)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 26)
- New joint venture Air Arabia Abu Dhabi gains UAE’s fifth AOC
- Kuwait suspends commercial flights from 13MAR20: General flight info week of 15MAR20