Introduction to Air Arabia
Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
The airport now has more than 50 airlines offering service to more than 175 destinations worldwide.
- Route Analysis: Sharjah-Entebbe
- Air Arabia seeks to increase LCC penetration in Pakistan
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Baku
- Gulf carriers respond to Phuket reopening plan
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Green Africa, easyJet and more
- Air Arabia resumes Ras al Khaimah operations from mid-Oct 2020