Introduction to Air Arabia
Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
The new Armenian flag-carrier will initially serve three destinations when flights start on July 3.
- Etihad Assesses Future Of Narrowbodies On Order
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 4, 2022)
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen
- New Pakistan LCC Fly Jinnah Unveils Brand Identity
- Air Arabia Eyes May Launch For Armenian Startup
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)