Introduction to Air Arabia
Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
Startup plots route network that will encompass Central Asia, Russia and the Middle East.
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Delhi
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Adds First Russia Route
- Brussels Eyes 200 Destinations
- Route Analysis: Sharjah-Entebbe
- Air Arabia seeks to increase LCC penetration in Pakistan
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Baku