Introduction to Air Arabia
Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
Air Arabia Abu Dhabi is launching flights ahead of rival Wizz Air Abu Dhabi.
- Gulf carriers respond to Phuket reopening plan
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Green Africa, easyJet and more
- Air Arabia resumes Ras al Khaimah operations from mid-Oct 2020
- Air Arabia adds Sharjah – Tashkent service from Nov 2020
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi cleared to open Uzbekistan route
- Route Analysis: KUL-SIN, AUH-DAC