Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle-East. Founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group has three hubs, the largest in Sharjah and the others in Morocco and Egypt. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track. It is publically listed on the Dubai stock exchange.
Air Arabia this week is adding service to Afghanistan, where the airline operates Sharjah – Kabul route. From 04OCT18, Airbus A320...
- Air Arabia plans Prague launch in Dec 2018
- Air Arabia Najaf S18 frequency changes
- Air Arabia adds Grozny service from April 2018
- Air Arabia S18 Iran service reductions
- Air Arabia adds Izmir service from June 2018
- Air Arabia adds seasonal Gabala service in S18