Introduction to Air Arabia
Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
The Kuwaiti Authority on Wednesday on (11MAR20) issued new guidance regarding COVID-19 situation, which includes the suspension of all commercial...
- UAE Carriers closes Iran bookings from late-Feb 2020
- Air Arabia expands A321neo LR network in 1Q20
- Etihad and Air Arabia to launch LCC
- Airline in focus: Air Arabia
- Air Arabia Sep/Oct 2019 Tunis service changes as of 18JUL19
- Air Arabia schedules Vienna launch in mid-Sep 2019