Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle-East. Founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group has three hubs, the largest in Sharjah and the others in Morocco and Egypt. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track. It is publically listed on the Dubai stock exchange.
Air Arabia during summer season is temporary reducing operational frequencies on Sharjah – Najaf route. From 01MAY18 to 20AUG18, overall...
- Air Arabia adds Grozny service from April 2018
- Air Arabia S18 Iran service reductions
- Air Arabia adds Izmir service from June 2018
- Air Arabia adds seasonal Gabala service in S18
- Air Arabia adds seasonal Bodrum service in S18
- Air Arabia adds Moscow Sheremetyevo service from Feb 2018