Introduction to Air Arabia
Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 5, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 14, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Nov. 7, 2022)
- Air Arabia Affiliates Add Moscow, Medina Routes
- Air Arabia Heads To Sudan For New Joint Venture
- Fly Arna To Enter Russia Market, Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Suspends Moscow Relaunch
Air Arabia's Network Powered by
Explore Air Arabia's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper