Introduction to Air Arabia
Air Arabia was the first low cost carrier in the Middle-East- founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group based in Sharjah, has secondary hubs at Ras Al Khaimah International Airport, UAE as well as Casablanca and Cairohas. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track.
Air Arabia today (15OCT20) resumes service at Ras al Khaimah, as the airport reopened to scheduled passenger flights. Initially the airline will...
- Air Arabia adds Sharjah – Tashkent service from Nov 2020
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi cleared to open Uzbekistan route
- Route Analysis: KUL-SIN, AUH-DAC
- UAE’s newest airline to begin service on July 14
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e May 3)
- COVID-19: Middle East and Africa market update (w/e April 26)