Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle-East. Founded in 2003, it has been consistently profitable in each year of operation. The Air Arabia Group has three hubs, the largest in Sharjah and the others in Morocco and Egypt. The Group operates extensively in the Middle-East, Indian Sub-Continent, Africa, Europe and the CIS, and is on an aggressive growth track. It is publically listed on the Dubai stock exchange.
Air Arabia has revised planned A321neo operation, now scheduled to enter service in May 2019, instead of late-March 2019. Selected routes to be...
- Air Arabia adds Kuala Lumpur service from July 2019
- Air Arabia outlines A321neo network in S19
- Air Arabia adds Belgrade service from late-June 2019
- Air Arabia adds Sulaymaniyah service from Nov 2018
- Air Arabia adds Kabul service from Oct 2018
- Air Arabia plans Prague launch in Dec 2018