airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic in summer 2019 season further introduces 2 seasonal routes, previously not covered on Airlineroute . From May 2019, the airline will...
- airBaltic plots Tallinn growth
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- In pictures: ATW Airline Industry Achievement Awards
- airBaltic adds Tallinn – Salzburg seasonal service from Dec 2019
- Airline in focus: Air Baltic
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up