Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
This week: airBaltic to accelerate fleet transition; Juneyao Airlines applies to serve Cairo; domestic market boosts Qantas and more.
- airBaltic expands TAP Air Portugal codeshares in S19
- airBaltic resumes Riga – Dublin service from March 2019
- airBaltic adds Lviv service from April 2019
- airBaltic expands A220 Tallinn network in S19
- airBaltic / TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare network in W18
- airBaltic expands Tallinn – Berlin frequencies from late-October 2018