Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
Air Baltic :
has updated their profile
2 years 7 months ago
airBaltic and TAP Air Portugal this month begins reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Riga and Lisbon, via various European...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- airBaltic / NextJet expands Swedish codeshare routes in S18
- airBaltic / TAROM expands codeshare routes from late-March 2018
- airmalta / airBaltic begins codeshare service in S18
- Condor outlines leased airBaltic Boeing 737 operation in S18
- airBaltic / airmalta launches codeshare partnership from Feb 2018