Introduction to Air Baltic
airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
With COVID-19 travel restrictions easing in parts of the world, airlines are gradually rebuilding their networks. Routes analyzes some of the...
- airBaltic cuts 50% of flights through October
- airBaltic CEO: A220 order could spur Scandinavia growth
- Leading Airline CEOs Tackle the Question of Sustainability at Routes Europe 2020
- Sixth destination added to airBaltic’s Russia network
- airBaltic S20 operation changes as of 11JUN20
- airBaltic June – October 2020 operation changes as of 28MAY20