airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic in winter 2019/20 season will be adding Airbus A220-300 aircraft on various routes from Vilnius, effective from 27OCT19. These routes...
- airBaltic W19 Palanga service changes
- airBaltic increases Reykjavik service in S19
- airBaltic eyes Western Europe bases in ambitious growth plan
- Airline CEOs set to give exclusive insight at World Routes 2019
- airBaltic tentatively schedules 737 service until Nov 2019
- airBaltic resumes SAS codeshare partnership from June 2019