Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
Air Baltic :
has updated their profile
2 years 2 months ago
Condor in recent schedule update filed operational aircraft changes, which sees selected routes operated by airBaltic Boeing 737-300 aircraft. The...
- airBaltic / airmalta launches codeshare partnership from Feb 2018
- airBaltic expands Tallinn network in W18
- airBaltic resumes Almaty service from April 2018
- airBaltic adds Tallinn – London route in S18
- airBaltic / TAROM expands codeshare routes in W17
- Etihad / airBaltic expands codeshare partnership in W17