Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
has updated their profile
2 years 9 months ago
airBaltic and TAP Air Portugal at the launch of winter 2018/19 season plans to expand codeshare partnership, covering additional routes. From...
- airBaltic expands Tallinn – Berlin frequencies from late-October 2018
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
- airBaltic / TAP Air Portugal begins codeshare service from June 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- airBaltic / NextJet expands Swedish codeshare routes in S18
- airBaltic / TAROM expands codeshare routes from late-March 2018