airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
Latvian airline airBaltic is adding a sixth destination in Russia with service between its home hub in Riga and Yekaterinburg.
- airBaltic 1Q20 Abu Dhabi routing changes
- airBaltic adds Ekaterinburg service from April 2020
- 2019 in review: January to June
- airBaltic expands Tallinn network in S20
- airBaltic expands Vilnius network in S20
- Route rundown: RIX-MAN, WAW-SFO, BLR-SIN