Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
Air Baltic :
has updated their profile
2 years 4 months ago
airBaltic at the launch of summer 2018 season expanded codeshare partnership with NextJet, covering additional domestic Swedish sectors operated...
- airBaltic / TAROM expands codeshare routes from late-March 2018
- airmalta / airBaltic begins codeshare service in S18
- Condor outlines leased airBaltic Boeing 737 operation in S18
- airBaltic / airmalta launches codeshare partnership from Feb 2018
- airBaltic expands Tallinn network in W18
- airBaltic resumes Almaty service from April 2018