airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
This week: airBaltic expands from Riga base; LOT Polish Airlines plans sixth US destination; and Indian low-cost carrier GoAir to fly to Singapore.
- airBaltic adds Tallinn – Nice service from May 2020
- airBaltic expands Riga network in S20
- airBaltic extends 737-300 schedule into March 2020
- Europe to see more consolidation - airBaltic boss
- airBaltic revises Boeing 737 scheduled service in Nov 2019
- airBaltic expands A220 Vilnius network in W19