Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
airBaltic in summer 2019 season plans to offer new service to Ukraine, as the airline announced the launch of Riga – Lviv route. From...
- airBaltic expands A220 Tallinn network in S19
- airBaltic / TAP Air Portugal expands codeshare network in W18
- airBaltic expands Tallinn – Berlin frequencies from late-October 2018
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
- airBaltic / TAP Air Portugal begins codeshare service from June 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up