Air Baltic Corporation (airBaltic) is a joint stock company established in 1995. The primary shareholder is the Latvian state with 99.8% of stock. airBaltic has a major presence at the airports of all three Baltic state capitals: Riga, Vilnius and Tallinn.
Air Baltic :
has updated their profile
2 years 12 days ago
airBaltic this week announced new route launch from Tallinn, which sees the airline offering Tallinn – London Gatwick nonstop flight....
- airBaltic / TAROM expands codeshare routes in W17
- Etihad / airBaltic expands codeshare partnership in W17
- airBaltic resumes 2 Russian routes in S18
- Aegean Airlines / airBaltic expands codeshare routes in W17
- airBaltic extends selected destinations to year-round in W17
- airBaltic expands CSA Czech Airlines codeshare routes in W17