airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
We profile airBaltic, the flag carrier of Latvia and attendee at World Routes 2019.
- airBaltic expands A220 Vilnius network in W19
- airBaltic continues A220 network expansion from Riga in S20
- World Routes Young Leaders programme set to provide exclusive opportunities for the industry’s rising stars
- airBaltic extends Athens service into W19
- airBaltic expands A220 Vilnius service from late-Oct 2019
- airBaltic W19 Palanga service changes