Introduction to Air Baltic
airBaltic is the national airline of Latvia, with bases in Riga, Tallinn and Vilnius. airBaltic offers convenient connections via its Riga hub to destinations in Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, CIS and the Middle East. airBaltic operates as a hybrid airline with best practices from both the traditional network airlines and low cost carriers. airBaltic ensures worldwide one-stop connectivity from the Baltic states via its hub in Riga as well as in cooperation with its partner airlines.
airBaltic attend Routes events frequently to discuss their current and potential routes across the...
Latvian carrier airBaltic is considering opening four bases in Scandinavia if it decides to convert 30 Airbus A220 options into a firm order.
- Leading Airline CEOs Tackle the Question of Sustainability at Routes Europe 2020
- Sixth destination added to airBaltic’s Russia network
- airBaltic suspends operation 17MAR20 – 14APR20
- airBaltic cancels Rome / Tel Aviv March - May 2020 service
- Selected foreign carriers Italy March 2020 service update as of 09MAR20 1100GMT
- airBaltic continues A220 Riga network expansion in S20