AIr Botswana is the state-owned national flag carrier for Botswana with its headquarters in Gaborone. Currently operating scheduled domestic and regional flights from its main base at Sir Seretse Khama International Airport. The airline currently flies to a range of destinations across Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe using its fleet of ATR aircraft. Air Botswana also operates a successful codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways and Kenya Airways. The airline has plans to establish...
This week: Bombardier to sell Q Series; American Airlines orders 15 E175 jets; Vietjet firms up A321neo order; Azul and Copa strengthen ties and...
- Air Botswana ends 2 regional routes in Nov 2016
- Air Botswana Cape Town Operation Changes from May 2015
- Where Does the Avro RJ Fly? January 2014 Network Update
- Air Botswana NS13 Cape Town Operation Changes
- Air Botswana Cancels Planned New Routes in NS13
- Air Botswana Postpones Planned New Routes to late-March 2013