Introduction to Air Botswana
AIr Botswana is the state-owned national flag carrier for Botswana with its headquarters in Gaborone. Currently operating scheduled domestic and regional flights from its main base at Sir Seretse Khama International Airport. The airline currently flies to a range of destinations across Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe using its fleet of ATR aircraft.
Air Botswana also operates a successful codeshare agreement with Qatar Airways and Kenya Airways. The airline has plans to establish itself as one of Africa's leading carriers, investing in systems such as online reservation and...
Air Botswana yesterday (09JUL20) announced scheduled service resumption, starting on 17JUL20. Initial operation focuses on following domestic...
- Air Botswana reschedules Harare / Lusaka launch to July 2019
- Air Botswana outlines Embraer E170 service from March 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Air Botswana ends 2 regional routes in Nov 2016
- Air Botswana Cape Town Operation Changes from May 2015
- Where Does the Avro RJ Fly? January 2014 Network Update