Introduction to Jazz Aviation
Regional subsidiary of Air Canada, operating thinner routes with a mix of regional equipment.
The Canadian flag carrier is reporting strong demand as it emerges from the pandemic.
- Air Canada To Launch Toronto Billy Bishop-Ottawa Flights
- Air Canada to resume flying from Toronto Bishop on same day as Porter
- Air Canada to simplify regional operations
- Canada's airlines surprised by latest COVID-19 restrictions
- Air Canada warns a further 95 routes are under threat
- Air Canada makes more cuts in face of COVID-19