Introduction to Jazz Aviation
Regional subsidiary of Air Canada, operating thinner routes with a mix of regional equipment.
All Air Canada Express flights are to be consolidated under a single operator.
- Canada's airlines surprised by latest COVID-19 restrictions
- Air Canada warns a further 95 routes are under threat
- Air Canada makes more cuts in face of COVID-19
- Air Canada takes a refreshing look at network connectivity
- Air Canada adds Dallas at expanding Vancouver hub
- Air Canada signs up to the Bombardier CSeries to support network growth