Introduction to Jazz Aviation
Regional subsidiary of Air Canada, operating thinner routes with a mix of regional equipment.
The proposed agreement, the details of which are still being negotiated, would see PAL Airlines operate six De Havilland Canada Dash 8-400 aircraft.
- Air Canada Boosts US Transborder Network For Summer 2023
- Air Canada Restores Service To Milwaukee In US Midwest
- Air Canada To Launch Toronto Billy Bishop-Ottawa Flights
- Air Canada to resume flying from Toronto Bishop on same day as Porter
- Air Canada to simplify regional operations
- Canada's airlines surprised by latest COVID-19 restrictions