Introduction to Jazz Aviation
Regional subsidiary of Air Canada, operating thinner routes with a mix of regional equipment.
The decision to suspend the routes, alongside the closure of nine Canadian stations, hinges on the outcome of talks with Canada’s government.
- Air Canada makes more cuts in face of COVID-19
- Air Canada takes a refreshing look at network connectivity
- Air Canada adds Dallas at expanding Vancouver hub
- Air Canada signs up to the Bombardier CSeries to support network growth
- Air Canada rouge to link Vancouver to Dublin
- Air Canada Places Bet on Atlantic City Seasonal Link