Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
This week: Air China to start Chengdu-London route, Wizz Air continues its Debrecen expansion and Ethiopian adds a second UK destination.
- Air China W18 International service changes as of 17MAY18
- Air Canada expands Air China codeshares from May 2018
- Air China adds Chengdu – London Gatwick from July 2018
- Air China July - Oct 2018 Singapore aircraft changes
- American 'committed to China' despite route withdrawal
- Air China / Air Canada expands codeshare routes from May 2018