Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China on Thursday night local time (GMT+8) opened reservation for its planned service to Panama City , on board Boeing 777-300ER aircraft....
- Air China resumes Tianjin – Taichung service from April 2018
- Air China adjusts Houston S18 schedules
- Air China updates planned Athens S18 operations
- Air Canada nears deal for Air China JV
- Air China NS18 Auckland service update as of 26FEB18
- Air China Mar/Apr 2018 Beijing – Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes