Introduction to Air China
Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
Air China starting today is restoring 2 nd weekly service to Los Angeles, on board Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. From 15SEP20 to 24OCT20, Tuesdays...
- Air China resumes Johannesburg service from late-August 2020
- Air China increases Vancouver service from mid-Sep 2020
- Air China revises September 2020 Beijing-inbound International service
- September 2020 Boeing 747 Scheduled Passenger operations as of 30AUG20
- Air China Sep/Oct 2020 International operations as of 25AUG20
- Air China NW20 Preliminary Long-Haul changes as of 19AUG20