Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
Shenzhen Airlines at the launch of Northern winter 2019/20 season expanded codeshare partnership with Air China, covering the latter’s...
- Air China Nov/Dec 2019 Beijing Capital – Tokyo Narita aircraft changes
- Air China resumes Chongqing – Tokyo service from late-Nov 2019
- Air China adds Beijing Daxing – Bangkok service from late-Oct 2019
- Air China outlines Beijing Daxing operations from late-Oct 2019
- Air China increases Chengdu – Tokyo service from Nov 2019
- Air China increases Beijing Capital – Tokyo Narita flights in W19