Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
A deal has been agreed for a 50 percent rise in the number of flights allowed between the UK and China, a move which is set to increase the number...
- Air China files Avianca codeshare from early-Dec 2017
- Air China S18 International changes as of 30NOV17
- Air China indefinitely suspends North Korea flights
- Air China London Heathrow 1Q18 service changes
- Air China revises 737 MAX 8 routes in Nov 2017
- Air China plans 737 MAX 8 Nov 2017 service debut