Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
Various Chinese carriers in the last 48-72 hours filed schedule and inventory update for service to/from Wuhan . For Chinese carriers that...
- Air China S20 Beijing – Nice service changes
- Air China 1Q20 Hong Kong frequency changes
- Air China increases Hangzhou – Seoul flights in 1Q20
- Air China expands Beijing – Osaka flights from Jan 2020
- Air China increases Beijing – Paris service from late-May 2020
- Air China S20 Singapore frequency changes as of 05DEC19