Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China :
has updated their profile
11 months 27 days ago
2018 in review - part one: IAG's Norwegian pursuit, Alex Cruz interview, Qantas’ Australia-UK route, and the fastest-growing airports
As 2018 draws to a close, Routesonline looks at some of the biggest stories making the headlines this year. Part one of our review features the...
- Air China expands Chengdu – Osaka service from late-Jan 2019
- Air China S19 Beijing – Bangkok aircraft changes
- Air China Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes from mid-Jan 2019
- Air China increases Beijing – Sydney service in NS19
- Air China S19 Shanghai – Munich service changes as of 07JAN19
- Air China closes Shanghai – Australia bookings from late-March 2019