Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China recently filed service changes for Beijing – Brisbane service, which sees service suspension from 23AUG18. The Star Alliance...
- Air China W18 Beijing – Barcelona service changes as of 12JUL18
- Air China W18 Kuala Lumpur service changes
- Air China closes Shanghai – San Jose CA reservations from late-Sep 2018
- Air China Chengdu – London Gatwick W18 service changes
- Air China extends Shanghai – San Jose CA reductions to Dec 2018
- Air China ends Chita service in late-June 2018