Introduction to Air China
Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
How airlines around the world are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 22)
- Analysis: China’s recovery continues
- Airline in focus: Air China
- Chinese carriers International operation revision 29MAR20 – 02MAY20 as of 01APR20
- Air China 29MAR20 – 30APR20 International operations as of 1455GMT 28MAR20
- Air China April 2020 International service adjustment as of 1120GMT 26MAR20