Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China in last week’s schedule update filed new route to Thailand, which sees the airline offering Chengdu – Phuket nonstop...
- Air China W18 International service changes as of 06SEP18
- Analysis: Chinese airlines to top 600 million passenger milestone
- Air China re-opens Beijing – Barcelona reservation in mid-Nov 2018
- Air China W18 Kuala Lumpur service changes as of 17AUG18
- Air China W18 Chiang Mai aircraft changes
- Leading carriers sign up for World Routes 2018