Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China was the...
Air China this week opened reservation for its latest new route to Italy, where the airline scheduled Hangzhou – Rome nonstop service....
- Air China S19 Kuala Lumpur service changes as of 18MAR19
- Air China updates S19 Moscow aircraft changes
- The region's leading airlines confirmed to attend Routes Asia
- Air China adds Tianjin – Osaka from late-March 2019
- Air China adds Yinchuan – Hong Kong service from late-Jan 2019
- Air China further revises San Francisco service in S19