Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China in recent weeks filed inventory changes for its planned Beijing – Phnom Penh route, scheduled as 3 weekly A320 service. The Star...
- Air China adds Chengdu – London Heathrow route from April 2019
- Air China increases Beijing – Singapore flights in 1Q19
- Air China 1Q19 Vancouver aircraft changes
- Air China 1Q19 Beijing – Sydney aircraft changes
- Air China temporary files A350 Shanghai – Munich service in W19
- Air China W18 International changes as of 15OCT18