Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier...
Air China in winter 2019/20 season is discontinuing Hangzhou – Surat Thani route, where the airline schedules last flight on 25OCT19. This...
- Air China adds Hohhet – Ulan Baatar service from mid-Sep 2019
- Air China closes selected short-haul international bookings in W19
- Air China resumes Dalian – Sendai service from Nov 2019
- Air China Beijing – Zurich inventory updates from mid-Oct 2019
- Air China adds Wenzhou – Bangkok service from Nov 2019
- Air China set for London Gatwick return