Introduction to Air China
Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
Service has started from Chengdu’s second international airport.
- Air China, Sichuan Airlines win international route approvals
- Air China Nov 2020 International operations as of 19OCT20
- Air China adds ARJ21-700 service to Hohhot from late-Oct 2020
- Air China resumes round-trip Shenzhen – Los Angeles flight from late-Sep 2020
- Air China restores 2nd weekly Los Angeles service from mid-Sep 2020
- Air China resumes Johannesburg service from late-August 2020