Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
This week: Air China is set to enter the Beijing-Copenhagen market, Malaysia Airlines returns to Brisbane and Smartwings adds leisure route.
- Air China expand SE Asia network in 1Q18
- Air China resumes Copenhagen service from late-May 2018
- Air China S18 Manila service changes as of 04JAN18
- Air China S18 777-200 operations as of 03JAN18
- Air China S18 737 MAX 8 network as of 03JAN18
- Air China doubles Moscow flights from June 2018