Introduction to Air China
Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
Yves-Daniel Viredaz, head of marketing and business development at Geneva Airport (GVA), explains how the Swiss airport is working to rebuild...
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e May 24)
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e April 19)
- Infographic: the global picture (w/c March 30)
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 29)
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 22)
- Analysis: China’s recovery continues