Introduction to Air China
Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier of World Routes 2016, Chengdu and will be attending Routes Asia and World Routes in 2019.
Air China and Shenzhen Airlines during the month of November 2020 schedules following International routes. As of 19OCT20, planned operations as...
- Air China adds ARJ21-700 service to Hohhot from late-Oct 2020
- Air China resumes round-trip Shenzhen – Los Angeles flight from late-Sep 2020
- Air China restores 2nd weekly Los Angeles service from mid-Sep 2020
- Air China resumes Johannesburg service from late-August 2020
- Air China increases Vancouver service from mid-Sep 2020
- Air China revises September 2020 Beijing-inbound International service