Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier...
Air China on Tuesday (16JUL19) filed additional service changes for Beijing Capital – Los Angeles service, during winter 2019/20 season....
- Air China S20 Beijing – London preliminary changes as of 16JUL19
- Air China W19 Long-Haul changes as of 12JUL19
- Air China Beijing – Paris aircraft changes from August 2019
- Air China adds A330 Hangzhou – Osaka service in Aug 2019
- Air China NW19 Sydney aircraft variations as of 01JUL19
- Route rundown: DEL-YYZ, TSE-NRT, PEK-NCE