Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world.
Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets.
The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU).
Air China was the official carrier...
Air China this week plans to expand codeshare partnership with Air Canada, covering additional routes via Montreal and Vancouver. Approximately...
- Top ten most-requested airlines at World Routes events confirm Adelaide attendance
- Air China S19 Long-Haul changes as of 10MAY19
- Air China removes planned A350 Shanghai – Tokyo service from July 2019
- China-Western Europe aviation market continues to grow
- Air China S19 Beijing – Los Angeles aircraft changes
- Air China S19 Athens aircraft changes