Air China is the flag carrier of People's Republic of China. Air China is the leading Star Alliance member in China. Air China is the only Chinese carrier which has a network across all six continents in the world. Air China currently is and always aims to be the leading carrier in China - Europe routes and China - North America routes markets. The main hubs of Air China are Beijing Capital Airport(PEK),Shanghai Pudong Airport(PVG) and Chengdu Airport(CTU). Air China is the...
Air China has cancelled flights to North Korea, leaving national airline Air Koryo as the only airline offering scheduled flights to the country.
- Air China London Heathrow 1Q18 service changes
- Air China revises 737 MAX 8 routes in Nov 2017
- Air China plans 737 MAX 8 Nov 2017 service debut
- Air China suspends Pyongyang service from mid-Nov 2017
- Air China NS18 Brisbane frequency changes
- Air China moves Singapore to all-Dreamliner service from Jan 2018