Introduction to Fiji Airways
Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji.
24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the Solomon Islands, alongside Qantas and Air New Zealand.
In June 2013, we returned to our name of Fiji Airways to...
The carrier will serve four North American markets by year end.
- Fiji Airways To Add Back Service To South Australia
- Australia, Hong Kong, US Routes Among Fiji Airways’ Restarts
- Fiji Airways extends International suspension into Nov 2020
- Fiji Airways mid-Sep 2020 Tuvalu repatriation flight operations
- Fiji Airways extends International service suspension to late-Oct 2020
- Fiji Airways delays International service resumption to Oct 2020