Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji.
24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the Solomon Islands, alongside...
Air India and Fiji Airways from August 2019 begins reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between India and Fiji. Approximately...
- Fiji Airways temporary suspends Suva Jet service July - Oct 2019
- Fiji Airways discontinues Adelaide service in late-July 2019
- Fiji Airways outlines A350 operation from 1Q20
- Qantas Airways, Virgin Australia and Fiji Airways register for World Routes 2019
- Fiji Airways schedules leased Miami Air 737-800 till late-May 2019
- Airline in focus: Fiji Airways