Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji. 24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the...
British Airways later this month plans to commence codeshare partnership with Fiji Airways, as BA-coded flight numbers filed in the GDS and the...
- Fiji Airways adds Christchurch – Suva one-time charter in late-June 2018
- Singapore Airlines Group / Fiji Airways begins codeshare service from mid-May 2018
- Fiji Airways expands Jetstar codeshare network from Jan 2018
- Route rundown: CDG-TPE, RZE-TLV, NAN-NRT
- Fiji Airways resumes Tokyo service from July 2018
- Fiji Airways / QANTAS expands codeshare routes from Nov 2017