Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji. 24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the...
Fiji Airways in last week’s schedule update moved forward planned Boeing 737 MAX 8 service on Nadi – Christmas Island (Kiritimati)...
- Fiji Airways outlines 737 MAX 8 operations in 2019
- Fiji Airways extends Singapore Airlines codeshare to Japan from late-Sep 2018
- Fiji Airways / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare service from Aug 2018
- British Airways / Fiji Airways plans codeshare launch in mid-June 2018
- Fiji Airways adds Christchurch – Suva one-time charter in late-June 2018
- Singapore Airlines Group / Fiji Airways begins codeshare service from mid-May 2018