Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji.
24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the Solomon Islands,...
We profile Fiji Airways, the flag carrier airline of Fiji and an attendee at World Routes 2019.
- Fiji Airways NS19 Kiritimati/Christmas Island aircraft changes
- Ultra long-haul routes 'unlikely to be major trend'
- JAL / Fiji Airways begins codeshare service from late-Feb 2019
- Fiji Airways temporary files last 737-700 schedule in NS19
- Fiji Airways Honiara aircraft changes from August 2019
- Fiji Airways revises 737 MAX 8 Pacific Islands/Hawaii service to 2Q19