Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji.
24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the Solomon Islands, alongside...
Fiji Airways in last week’s schedule update opened reservation for its planned Airbus A350-900XWB service, as the airline last week...
- Qantas Airways, Virgin Australia and Fiji Airways register for World Routes 2019
- Fiji Airways schedules leased Miami Air 737-800 till late-May 2019
- Airline in focus: Fiji Airways
- Fiji Airways NS19 Kiritimati/Christmas Island aircraft changes
- Ultra long-haul routes 'unlikely to be major trend'
- JAL / Fiji Airways begins codeshare service from late-Feb 2019