Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji.
24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the Solomon Islands, alongside Qantas and Air New Zealand.
In June 2013, we returned to our name of Fiji Airways to...
Fiji Airways and Finnair at the launch of Northern winter 2019/20 season plans reciprocal codeshare partnership, covering service between Fiji and...
- Fiji Airways modifies Sydney A350 Dec 2019 operations
- Fiji Airways moves forward A350 service entry to Dec 2019
- Air India / Fiji Airways begins codeshare partnership from Aug 2019
- Fiji Airways temporary suspends Suva Jet service July - Oct 2019
- Fiji Airways discontinues Adelaide service in late-July 2019
- Fiji Airways outlines A350 operation from 1Q20