Introduction to Fiji Airways
Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji.
24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the Solomon Islands, alongside Qantas and Air New Zealand.
In June 2013, we returned to our name of Fiji Airways to...
Fiji Airways since 1800LT on 30MAR20 has suspended majority of domestic service, operated by Fiji Link. The airline will continue to operate Nadi...
- Fiji Airways suspends International service 29MAR20 – 31MAY20
- Fiji Airways suspends 95% of International flights from late-March to May 2020
- Fiji Airways March 2020 Samoa service adjustment as of 04MAR20
- Samoa orders flight reductions from 02MAR20
- Fiji Airways further reduces Hong Kong service in Feb/Mar 2020
- Fiji Airways Feb/Mar 2020 Hong Kong service changes