Fiji Airways Group comprises of Fiji Airways, Fiji’s National Airline, its subsidiaries Fiji Link & Pacific Call Comm Ltd, and a 38.75% stake in the Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa on Denarau Island, Nadi. In 1947, Fiji Airways was founded by famed aviator Harold Gatty, to connect the islands of Fiji. 24 years later in 1971, the airline was renamed Air Pacific to reflect a more regional airline following investment by neighbouring countries including Tonga, Nauru, Kiribati and the...
Fiji Airways in recent schedule update filed changes to its Boeing 737-700 schedule, which sees the last -700 service scheduled on 31OCT19. As of...
- Fiji Airways Honiara aircraft changes from August 2019
- Fiji Airways revises 737 MAX 8 Pacific Islands/Hawaii service to 2Q19
- Fiji Airways moves forward 737 MAX 8 Kiritimati service to Jan 2019
- Fiji Airways outlines 737 MAX 8 operations in 2019
- Fiji Airways extends Singapore Airlines codeshare to Japan from late-Sep 2018
- Fiji Airways / Alaska Airlines expands codeshare service from Aug 2018