(formerly Chosonminhang Korean Airways & CAAK)
North Korean carrier Air Koryo earlier this month adjusted operations on Pyongyang – Beijing service, previously listed as 5 weekly. Since...
- Air Koryo boosts China service in S17
- Air Koryo Opens Online Reservation for Domestic Pyongyang – Orang/Chongjin in S16
- Spring aims to bring low-cost flights to North Korea
- Air Koryo Sep/Oct 2015 Shanghai Operation Adjustments
- Air Koryo Loads Scheduled Pyongyang – Shanghai Regular Service for S15
- Where's Kim Jong-Un? North Korea's leader returns, but what does it mean for Air Koryo?