Introduction to Air Namibia (pty) Ltd
State-owned Namibian flag-carrier, operating scheduled domestic, regional and international passenger and freight services. Long-haul services to Germany and regional services to Angola are flown from Windhoek’s International Airport, while regional services to Botswana, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and domestic services are flown from Windhoek Eros Airport.
The new route comes less than a week after Namibia’s government decided to close Air Namibia.
- Air Namibia shuts down flying
- South African regional Airlink charts independence from SAA
- Air Namibia resumes South Africa service from late-Oct 2020
- Air Namibia suspends scheduled operation 27MAR20 – 20APR20
- Air Namibia cancels Lagos / Accra service from late-May 2019
- Air Namibia NS19 Domestic service increase