State-owned Namibian flag-carrier, operating scheduled domestic, regional and international passenger and freight services. Long-haul services to Germany and regional services to Angola are flown from Windhoek’s International Airport, while regional services to Botswana, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and domestic services are flown from Windhoek Eros Airport.
Air Namibia from November 2018 plans to expand Windhoek – Victoria Falls service for the second time in 6 months, operated by Embraer...
- Air Namibia moves West Africa service addition to June 2018
- Air Namibia launches Ondangwa – Walvis Bay service from Nov 2017
- Air Namibia files West Africa service in S18
- Air Namibia plans expanded codeshare routes with Condor in 2H17
- Ethiopian / Air Namibia expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017