State-owned Namibian flag-carrier, operating scheduled domestic, regional and international passenger and freight services. Long-haul services to Germany and regional services to Angola are flown from Windhoek’s International Airport, while regional services to Botswana, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and domestic services are flown from Windhoek Eros Airport.
Air Namibia last week announced service cancellation on Windhoek – Lagos – Accra route, with last flight operated on 22MAY19. The...
- Air Namibia NS19 Domestic service increase
- Air Namibia NS19 regional service increase
- Air Namibia plans Victoria Falls service increase from Nov 2018
- Air Namibia moves West Africa service addition to June 2018
- Air Namibia launches Ondangwa – Walvis Bay service from Nov 2017
- Air Namibia files West Africa service in S18