State-owned Namibian flag-carrier, operating scheduled domestic, regional and international passenger and freight services. Long-haul services to Germany and regional services to Angola are flown from Windhoek’s International Airport, while regional services to Botswana, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and domestic services are flown from Windhoek Eros Airport.
Air Namibia last week launched new domestic sector, with the offering of Ondangwa – Walvis Bay nonstop flight. First flight commenced on...
- Air Namibia files West Africa service in S18
- Air Namibia plans expanded codeshare routes with Condor in 2H17
- Ethiopian / Air Namibia expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017
- Air Namibia May 2017 Harare service updates
- Air Namibia / Turkish Airlines plans codeshare service from April 2017