Introduction to Air Namibia (pty) Ltd
State-owned Namibian flag-carrier, operating scheduled domestic, regional and international passenger and freight services. Long-haul services to Germany and regional services to Angola are flown from Windhoek’s International Airport, while regional services to Botswana, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and domestic services are flown from Windhoek Eros Airport.
New international interline agreements and flights on South Africa's busiest domestic routes highlight carrier's new course.
- Air Namibia resumes South Africa service from late-Oct 2020
- Air Namibia suspends scheduled operation 27MAR20 – 20APR20
- Air Namibia cancels Lagos / Accra service from late-May 2019
- Air Namibia NS19 Domestic service increase
- Air Namibia NS19 regional service increase
- Air Namibia plans Victoria Falls service increase from Nov 2018