Introduction to Air Namibia (pty) Ltd
State-owned Namibian flag-carrier, operating scheduled domestic, regional and international passenger and freight services. Long-haul services to Germany and regional services to Angola are flown from Windhoek’s International Airport, while regional services to Botswana, South Africa, Zambia and Zimbabwe and domestic services are flown from Windhoek Eros Airport.
Air Namibia starting next week resumes regular International service, initially operating flights to South Africa. Planned operation from 28OCT20...
- Air Namibia suspends scheduled operation 27MAR20 – 20APR20
- Air Namibia cancels Lagos / Accra service from late-May 2019
- Air Namibia NS19 Domestic service increase
- Air Namibia NS19 regional service increase
- Air Namibia plans Victoria Falls service increase from Nov 2018
- Air Namibia moves West Africa service addition to June 2018