Air North, Yukon's Airline is a Canadian airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon. It operates scheduled passenger, charter, cargo and ground handling services throughout the Yukon, with flights to the Northwest Territories, Alaska, British Columbia, Alberta,and Ontario. Its main base is Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport.
Canadian carrier Air North this week announced scheduled service launch to Victoria, starting May 2018. From 18MAY18, the airline will operate 1...
- Air North adds limited-time Cranbrook / Terrace service
- Air North schedules Vancouver – Reno charters in 1Q17
- Air North Increases Summer Service to Yellowknife / Ottawa June – Sep 2016
- AirNorth Adds Whitehorse – Las Vegas Charter in late-Oct 2015
- Air North Plans Whitehorse – Las Vegas Charter in late-Oct 2014
- Air North Plans Whitehorse – Victoria One-Time Service in Oct 2014