Introduction to Air North
Air North, Yukon's Airline is a Canadian airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon. It operates scheduled passenger, charter, cargo and ground handling services throughout the Yukon, with flights to the Northwest Territories, British Columbia, Alberta,and Ontario.
Air North presently has a fleet of 4 Boeing 737-500, 1 Boeing 737-400, 2 ATR-42s, and 1 HS 748 (cargo)
Canadian carrier Air North in July 2020 plans to offer limited-time service to Halifax , on board Boeing 737-500 aircraft. Based on the...
- AirNorth Watson Lake reservation change from late-Jan 2020
- Air North adds seasonal Vancouver – Yellowknife service in 1Q20
- Air North opens public booking for Whitehorse – Vancouver multi-stop service in W19
- Air North S19 Ottawa service changes
- Air North adds new service to Mayo in S18
- Air North adds Whitehorse – Victoria service from May 2018