Air North, Yukon's Airline is a Canadian airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon. It operates scheduled passenger, charter, cargo and ground handling services throughout the Yukon, with flights to the Northwest Territories, British Columbia, Alberta,and Ontario. Air North presently has a fleet of 4 Boeing 737-500, 1 Boeing 737-400, 2 ATR-42s, and 1 HS 748 (cargo)
Canadian carrier Air North in late-June 2018 launched new service to Mayo in Yukon, which sees the airline operating 5 weekly flights with ATR42...
- Air North adds Whitehorse – Victoria service from May 2018
- Air North adds limited-time Cranbrook / Terrace service
- Air North schedules Vancouver – Reno charters in 1Q17
- Air North Increases Summer Service to Yellowknife / Ottawa June – Sep 2016
- AirNorth Adds Whitehorse – Las Vegas Charter in late-Oct 2015
- Air North Plans Whitehorse – Las Vegas Charter in late-Oct 2014