Air North, Yukon's Airline is a Canadian airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon. It operates scheduled passenger, charter, cargo and ground handling services throughout the Yukon, with flights to the Northwest Territories, Alaska, British Columbia, Alberta,and Ontario. Its main base is Erik Nielsen Whitehorse International Airport.
Australian carrier Air North in 2018 plans to operate nonstop Darwin – Broome route, in addition to existing 1-stop service. From 17MAY18...
- Air North adds limited-time Cranbrook / Terrace service
- Air North schedules Vancouver – Reno charters in 1Q17
- Air North Increases Summer Service to Yellowknife / Ottawa June – Sep 2016
- AirNorth Adds Whitehorse – Las Vegas Charter in late-Oct 2015
- Air North Plans Whitehorse – Las Vegas Charter in late-Oct 2014
- Air North Plans Whitehorse – Victoria One-Time Service in Oct 2014