Air North, Yukon's Airline is a Canadian airline based in Whitehorse, Yukon. It operates scheduled passenger, charter, cargo and ground handling services throughout the Yukon, with flights to the Northwest Territories, British Columbia, Alberta,and Ontario.
Air North presently has a fleet of 4 Boeing 737-500, 1 Boeing 737-400, 2 ATR-42s, and 1 HS 748 (cargo)
Canadian carrier Air North earlier this week announced new seasonal service from Vancouver, offering Vancouver – Yellowknife nonstop...
- Air North opens public booking for Whitehorse – Vancouver multi-stop service in W19
- Air North S19 Ottawa service changes
- Air North adds new service to Mayo in S18
- Air North adds Whitehorse – Victoria service from May 2018
- Air North adds limited-time Cranbrook / Terrace service
- Air North schedules Vancouver – Reno charters in 1Q17