Air Tahiti Nui based in French Polynesia has a fleet of 5 Airbus A340-300 to operate flights from Papeete to Los Angeles (LAX) 8 to 14 weekly frequencies // Paris (CDG) via LAX 3 to 7 weekly frenquencies // Auckland (AKL) 3 weekly frequencies // Tokyo (NRT) 2 weekly frequencies. Our code share parteners are : AA / AF / JL / KE / NZ / QF / TGV Air
Air Tahiti Nui in the first quarter of 2018 once again plans service increase on Papeete – Tokyo Narita route, with the addition of 3 rd...
- Air Tahiti Nui / American Airlines expands codeshare routes in NW16
- Air Tahiti Nui Expands US Domestic Network Coverage from June 2016
- Air Tahiti Nui Restores 3rd weekly Tokyo Flight in 17Q1
- Air Tahiti Nui Plans one-off Easter Island Charter in March 2016
- Air Tahiti Nui Plans Dallas Charter Service in July 2015
- AirCalin / Air Tahiti Nui to Start Codeshare Service from late-March 2015