Introduction to Air Tahiti
Air Tahiti is the main airline of French Polynesia; Air Tahiti’s network operates to 47 of the country's islands, connecting more than 90% of the population.
Air Tahiti provides scheduled airline service, administrative, school and medical transport between Tahiti and its islands, contributing to the country's regional and economic development. Tourism accounts for 40% of Air Tahiti's customers, and offers future development opportunities through the expansion of the network.
Air Tahiti also operates one International flight between Papeete Tahiti and Rarotonga, in the Cook...
Air Tahiti in recent schedule update removed operational to the Cook Islands, previously scheduled to resume on 07NOV20. As of 04SEP20,...
- Air Tahiti delays Cook Islands service resumption to Nov 2020
- Air Tahiti July - October 2020 operation changes as of 02AUG20
- Air Tahiti July - Oct 2020 operation as of 12JUL20; All 48 destinations maintained in 3Q20
- Air Tahiti network reduction from 29JUN20; 26 destinations cancelled
- Air Tahiti outlines 22MAY20 – 28JUN20 reduced perations
- Air Tahiti closes Cook Islands reservation in June 2020