Introduction to Air Tahiti
Air Tahiti is the main airline of French Polynesia; Air Tahiti’s network operates to 47 of the country's islands, connecting more than 90% of the population.
Air Tahiti provides scheduled airline service, administrative, school and medical transport between Tahiti and its islands, contributing to the country's regional and economic development. Tourism accounts for 40% of Air Tahiti's customers, and offers future development opportunities through the expansion of the network.
Air Tahiti also operates one International flight between Papeete Tahiti and Rarotonga, in the Cook...
Air Tahiti later this week plans to resume regular operations, initially operating reduced frequencies until late-June 2020. Planned operation...
- Air Tahiti closes Cook Islands reservation in June 2020
- Air Tahiti closes Cook Islands reservations in May 2020
- South / Central Pacific service March/April 2020 network adjustment as of 23MAR20
- Air Tahiti cancels Cook Islands service 21MAR20 – 18APR20
- Air Tahiti adds new domestic sectors in NS20
- Air Tahiti resumes Papeete – Tureia sector from May 2019