The flag carrier of Zimbabwe, based in Harare, serves a domestic and regional southern African network.
Air Zimbabwe, Kenya Airways and Wizz Air have recently registered for Africa’s longest standing and most established aviation forum.
- Airline CEOs, Ministers of Tourism and industry leaders confirmed to speak at the World Routes Tourism Summit
- Air Zimbabwe’s London Return Still Under Discussion
- ROUTES AFRICA: Zimbabwe Eyes Chinese Market for Air Zimbabwe Growth
- ROUTES AFRICA: South African Airways Takes Home the CSeries
- ROUTES AFRICA: Air Zimbabwe Eyes Large Regional Jets for Domestic and Regional Routes
- Air Zimbabwe to Resume Victoria Falls – Johannesburg Service from mid-July 2013