Introduction to Air Zimbabwe
Air Zimbabwe is the national Airline for Zimbabwe whose main purpose is to provide Air travel solutions for the Zimbabwean community, the African continent and the world at large.
The airline which is wholly owned by the Government of Zimbabwe was founded in 1967 and has been in existence over the years up to present time. Its roots can be traced back to 1946 when it was known as Central Africa Airways and operated as a joint airline for Nyasaland, Southern Rhodesia and Northern Rhodesia. The tripartite operations continued till 1967 when the joint operations ceased leading to the formation...
Uganda Airlines, Kenya Airways, Africa World Airlines and Air Zimbabwe register for Routes Africa 2019
Senior network planners from the region’s leading airlines will be negotiating existing and future air services in Mombasa this December.
- Leading carriers confirm their place at Routes Europe 2019
- Air Zimbabwe Tender Advert for an Investor
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Gulf Air's winning formula, Air Canada-Air China JV, Heathrow expansion, LATAM's Munich plans and more
- Meeting request system for Routes Africa now open
- Airline in focus: Air Zimbabwe
Air Zimbabwe's Network Powered by
Explore Air Zimbabwe's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper