American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is the holding company for American Airlines. Together with regional partners operating as American Eagle, American offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American is a founding member of the one world® alliance, whose members and members-elect serve nearly 1,000 destinations with 14,250 daily flights to 150 countries. This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped ...
US airlines are projected to carry more than 50 million passengers over the winter holiday travel period, with 91,000 additional seats per day on...
- American expands Canada service in 2018
- American S18 Dallas – Anchorage aircraft changes as of 26NOV17
- China Southern wants to deepen AA ties for US push
- American Airlines further increases domestic routes in S18
- American adds Charlotte – Tucson service from Feb 2018
- American adds Dallas – Reykjavik seasonal service in S18