Introduction to American Airlines
American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
The routes will feed traffic into the hubs of American Airlines, which Contour interlines with.
- US Grants More Havana Frequencies To American, JetBlue
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 22, 2022)
- Air Wisconsin Switches Allegiance To American Airlines
- US Carriers Eye Further Japanese Recovery
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 8, 2022)
- American Airlines Adds Routes, Seats For Green Bay Packers Games