American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
American Airlines in May 2020 is discontinuing Miami – Cordoba service, reflected in recent schedule update. Last flight for the Boeing...
- American Airlines adds Boeing 767 Philadelphia – St. Maarten route in W19
- American adds Boeing 767 Miami – Los Angeles service from late-March 2020
- American Airlines S20 Philadelphia – Europe aircraft changes as of 08DEC19
- American Airlines removes Philadelphia – Reykjavik W20 schedule
- American tentatively files year-round Philadelphia – Reykjavik service in W20
- American adds A330-300 Charlotte – Las Vegas service in 1Q20