Introduction to American Airlines
American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
Routes details a selection of new air services scheduled to start this month.
- American highly optimistic about domestic network this summer
- American set for Delhi return
- American, JetBlue forge ahead with partnership despite critics
- American targets strong recovery
- JetBlue hits back at 'baseless' Spirit and Eastern claims
- Spirit opposes JetBlue’s US-Ecuador route changes