American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
Rival Delta is eyeing American’s Latin American supremacy.
- ULCC Frontier drops Lafayette, Louisiana
- Southwest adds Super Bowl flights to South Florida
- LATAM to move to Delta terminal at JFK
- American hires network planner Znotins from WestJet
- PHL focuses on network growth
- American grows network from Boston