Introduction to American Airlines
American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
Five new seasonal routes are being added to the US airline’s network from the Windy City.
- Qantas-American transpacific route alliance set for extension
- United fires warning shot at JetBlue with transatlantic expansion
- American and JetBlue outline New York and Boston route plans
- JetBlue, American press ahead with partnership despite pilots' vote
- American to start Boeing 777 Miami-Tel Aviv route in June
- Network Tracker: the global market (w/e Feb. 7)