American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and...
American Airlines' vice president of network and schedule planning Vasu Raja explains the carrier's transatlantic strategy from Philadelphia.
- Airline in focus: American Airlines
- American Airlines to launch first Africa route alongside Eastern Europe and Tel Aviv expansion
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- Qantas secures AA approval but Cathay Pacific codeshare hopes are dashed
- Somon Air still considering 737 MAX and widebody jets
- American resumes Boston – Grand Cayman service in Jan 2020