Introduction to American Airlines
American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
How airlines around the world are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: North America market update
- Delta operating cargo-only flights with A350s, 777s
- Infographic: the global picture (w/e March 22)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e March 22)
- American resumes cargo-only flights
- US regional Compass Airlines to shut down