American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA,...
The top three US carriers by passenger numbers are vying for new slots at Tokyo’s Haneda International Airport ahead of the 2020 Olympic Games in...
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes
- American ends New York JFK – Orlando service in early-May 2019
- American revises A321neo Los Angeles – Orlando service in 2Q19
- American expands 737 MAX 8 Los Angeles / Miami network in May 2019
- American moves Philadelphia Boeing 787 European service to Jan 2020
- A quick chat with... Richard Muise