American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is the holding company for American Airlines. Together with regional partners operating as American Eagle, American offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American is a founding member of the one world® alliance, whose members and members-elect serve nearly 1,000 destinations with 14,250 daily flights to 150 countries. This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped ...
A week after International Airlines Group bought a minority stake in long-haul low-cost carrier Norwegian, with a view to launching a full takeover...
- American plans A321 St. Maarten service Aug - Nov 2018
- Boeing clinches Dreamliner order from American Airlines
- American Miami – Santo Domingo aircraft changes from July 2018
- American Airlines Aug/Dec 2018 Mexico / South America network changes
- Routes revisited: Budapest five years on
- Route rundown: TRV-MCT, PHL-MEX, DUS-HAV