American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is the holding company for American Airlines. Together with regional partners operating as American Eagle, American offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American is a founding member of the one world® alliance, whose members and members-elect serve nearly 1,000 destinations with 14,250 daily flights to 150 countries. This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped ...
American Airlines during the weekend of 21JAN18’s schedule update opened reservation for additional domestic routes, set to commence on...
- American / China Southern plans Jan 2018 codeshare launch
- Meeting diaries filling up fast for Routes Americas
- Over 60 airlines now registered for Routes Asia
- American S18 International service changes as of 25DEC17
- American Expands 737 MAX 8 Miami routes in NS18
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20