Introduction to American Airlines
American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
The carriers hope the proposed partnership will allow them to grow “aggressively and profitably” across Latin America as passenger demand continues...
- New Caribbean routes join American’s MIA network
- Heathrow is Tampa's largest unserved route
- American seeks to assert dominance in Miami
- Alaska Airlines to exit JFK-LAX market
- JetBlue outlines NYC growth ambitions
- Philadelphia eyes strong transatlantic return in 2022