Introduction to American Airlines
American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
The agreement covers 29 domestic routes across India and comes as American Airlines prepares to begin flying to Delhi and Bengaluru.
- US Justice Department seeks to unwind American-JetBlue alliance
- US senator calls on DOT to revisit American-JetBlue alliance
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- American invests in GOL as it deepens codeshare partnership
- American Airlines delays SEA-Bangalore, DFW-Tel Aviv routes
- US airlines forecast autumn traffic slowdown, holiday rebound