Introduction to American Airlines
American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The airline frequently attends Routes events including Americas, Europe and...
Delta Air Lines is the airport’s primary tenant and will use 25 gates at the newly built terminal.
- Alaska Airlines to start American Airlines codeshare to Australia from Nov 2020
- Route Analysis: DOH-LOS, MXP-CTA, DAB-DFW
- American adds Charlotte – Appleton service from Nov 2020
- American expands Daytona Beach service from Dec 2020
- American resumes Los Angeles – Sydney service from Nov 2020
- Iberia expands American Airlines codeshare Aug/Oct 2020