American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is the holding company for American Airlines. Together with regional partners operating as American Eagle, American offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American is a founding member of the one world® alliance, whose members and members-elect serve nearly 1,000 destinations with 14,250 daily flights to 150 countries. This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped ...
American Airlines is reducing its services to Asia - including the removal of Chicago-Shanghai - but the carrier plans to expand its European...
- American schedules 787-8 Dallas – Las Vegas service in Nov 2018
- Leading carriers sign up for World Routes 2018
- American extends 737 MAX 8 network in Nov 2018
- American adds New York LaGuardia – Nassau from Dec 2018
- American adds Las Vegas – Tokyo service in Jan 2019
- American schedules new service to Cheyenne / New Haven in W18