American Airlines Group (NASDAQ: AAL) is the holding company for American Airlines. Together with regional partners operating as American Eagle, American offers an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries. American is a founding member of the one world® alliance, whose members and members-elect serve nearly 1,000 destinations with 14,250 daily flights to 150 countries. This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped ...
American Airlines during the month of September 2018 plans to introduce Boeing 737 MAX 8 service on Los Angeles – Washington Reagan route,...
- Correction: American adds Miami – Greenville service from Dec 2018
- American Airlines 4Q18 Domestic network additions
- US-Brazil open skies agreement finalised
- American Airlines Dallas – Kona aircraft changes from June 2018
- American extends Boeing 787 Dallas – San Francisco service to early-Jan 2019
- American expands Dallas – London service in W18