American Airlines offers over 6,300 average daily departures to 357 destinations in 56 countries and territories spread across North, Central and South America, Europe, Asia and South America. American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and JFK.
The UK’s competition regulator has launched an investigation into a transatlantic route agreement involving four oneworld alliance airlines.
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- American S19 Chicago – London aircraft changes
- American expands domestic network in 1H19
- American schedules additional international routes in S19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- American plans re-configured 787-8 service entry from May 2019