American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and...
This week: Heathrow masterplan revealed; United and Vistara establish new codeshare; Air New Zealand CEO to depart and more.
- Paris 2019: American's A321XLR order to open new route possibilities
- American schedules new Boeing 737 MAX 8 routes in Sep 2019
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- American Airlines expands Miami – Havana service from July 2019
- Qantas to open two new US routes from Brisbane
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up