American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA,...
China Southern is deepening its ties with American Airlines just weeks after revealing plans to leave the SkyTeam airline alliance in order to...
- American S19 Los Angeles – London aircraft changes
- American adds 777-300ER Los Angeles – Tokyo Haneda service from June 2019
- American adds Boeing 767 Philadelphia – Las Vegas service in Dec 2018
- Finnair adds American Airlines codeshare routes via Los Angeles in S19
- American Airlines expands 737 MAX 8 Miami network in 1Q19
- American expands 737 MAX 8 South America service from May 2019