American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and...
Competition on services between Boston and London is set to further intensify from next March when American Airlines reinstates its route to...
- Delta to expand Latin America reach with LATAM deal
- American adds Philadelphia Boeing 787 Domestic service in 1Q20
- American resumes Boston – London service from late-March 2020
- American Airlines 1Q20 Tokyo service changes
- American Airlines increases Chicago – Sacramento Holidays service Dec 2019
- American Airlines schedules new domestic routes in S20