American Airlines is the world's largest airline when measured by fleet size, revenue, scheduled passengers carried, scheduled passenger-kilometers flown, and number of destinations served. American, together with its regional partners, operates an extensive international and domestic network with an average of nearly 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
American operates international long-haul service from our hubs in DFW, CLT, ORD, MIA, PHL, PHX, LAX and...
We asked Routes Americas delegates if we would see them down under. Take a look at who said "I'm going!"
- American Airlines W19 Long-Haul changes as of 17MAR19
- US carriers vie for new Tokyo Haneda slots
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes
- American ends New York JFK – Orlando service in early-May 2019
- American revises A321neo Los Angeles – Orlando service in 2Q19
- American expands 737 MAX 8 Los Angeles / Miami network in May 2019