Introduction to American Eagle Airlines
American Eagle is a Regional service airline owned and operated by American Airlines. They operate short to medium haul feeder flights.
Piedmont Airlines, a subsidiary of American Airlines, is resuming a route suspended during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ExpressJet outlines Q3 restart
- New Caribbean routes join American’s MIA network
- Tentative approval given for ExpressJet’s revival
- Mesa Airlines to bring US regional model to Europe
- Route Analysis: DOH-LOS, MXP-CTA, DAB-DFW
- Viva Aerobus returns to DFW after five-year absence