Introduction to American Eagle Airlines
American Eagle is a Regional service airline owned and operated by American Airlines. They operate short to medium haul feeder flights.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- American Eagle route set to restart from Worcester Regional
- ExpressJet outlines Q3 restart
- New Caribbean routes join American’s MIA network
- Tentative approval given for ExpressJet’s revival
- Mesa Airlines to bring US regional model to Europe
- Route Analysis: DOH-LOS, MXP-CTA, DAB-DFW