Introduction to American Eagle Airlines
American Eagle is a Regional service airline owned and operated by American Airlines. They operate short to medium haul feeder flights.
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week we look at Qatar Airways resuming Lagos; Wizz Air’s...
- Viva Aerobus returns to DFW after five-year absence
- Oakland targets leisure to lead recovery
- US regional Compass Airlines to shut down
- Mesa Airlines boosts United Airlines flying with 12 more Embraer E175s
- American delivers first class service to Evansville with regional jet capacity rise
- American Airlines and US Airways Boost US Domestic Offering