Introduction to American Eagle Airlines
American Eagle is a Regional service airline owned and operated by American Airlines. They operate short to medium haul feeder flights.
Flights to Dominica and Anguilla will begin in December.
- Tentative approval given for ExpressJet’s revival
- Mesa Airlines to bring US regional model to Europe
- Route Analysis: DOH-LOS, MXP-CTA, DAB-DFW
- Viva Aerobus returns to DFW after five-year absence
- Oakland targets leisure to lead recovery
- US regional Compass Airlines to shut down