Introduction to American Eagle Airlines
American Eagle is a Regional service airline owned and operated by American Airlines. They operate short to medium haul feeder flights.
The carrier wants to operate regional feeder services in Europe like it does in the US for American Airlines and United Airlines.
- Route Analysis: DOH-LOS, MXP-CTA, DAB-DFW
- Viva Aerobus returns to DFW after five-year absence
- Oakland targets leisure to lead recovery
- US regional Compass Airlines to shut down
- Mesa Airlines boosts United Airlines flying with 12 more Embraer E175s
- American delivers first class service to Evansville with regional jet capacity rise