ANA is the largest airline in Japan by revenues and passenger numbers. Founded in 1952, ANA flies today on 87 international routes and 114 domestic routes. In FY2015, it carried 50.8 million passengers and generated revenues of 1.79 trillion Japanese yen. Its Frequent Flyer Program, ANA Mileage Club, has more than 26 million members. ANA was voted Airline of the Year for 2013 by Air Transport World Magazine, and in 2016 was awarded five stars for the fourth consecutive year by the world's...
Jet Airways earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with ANA, covering the latter’s service to/from Tokyo Haneda. Approximately...
- ANA expands Ishigaki / Miyakojima service in S18
- ANA / Juneyao Airlines begins codeshare service in S18
- ANA extends Lufthansa codeshares to the Baltics in S18
- Thai expands ANA domestic Japan codeshares from late-March 2018
- ANA S18 Tokyo Narita – Ho Chi Minh City aircraft changes
- ANA outlines Air Japan Boeing 787 operation in S18