ANA is the largest airline in Japan by revenues and passenger numbers. Founded in 1952, ANA flies today on 87 international routes and 114 domestic routes. In FY2015, it carried 50.8 million passengers and generated revenues of 1.79 trillion Japanese yen. Its Frequent Flyer Program, ANA Mileage Club, has more than 26 million members. ANA was voted Airline of the Year for 2013 by Air Transport World Magazine, and in 2016 was awarded five stars for the fourth consecutive year by the world's...
ANA yesterday (18JAN18) announced planned international changes for summer 2018 season, effective 25MAR18. Planned changes listed below will be...
- ANA expands European codeshare routes in W17
- Air New Zealand expands ANA domestic Japan codeshare from Oct 2017
- ANA late-Aug 2017 International aircraft changes
- ANA Sep/Oct 2017 Vancouver aircraft changes
- ANA increases Tokyo Narita – Los Angeles service in W17
- ANA - United expands codeshare routes from June 2017