Founded in 1952, Tokyo-based All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a major Japanese airline with hubs at Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda and Kansai Osaka airports. ANA operates an extensive domestic and international network, with scheduled service to over 50 domestic destinations and 25 international destinations across Europe, South Asia, East Asia and North America.
ANA in the second-half of summer 2019 season is adjusting operational aircraft on selected international routes from Osaka Kansai , reflected in...
- ANA S20 Tokyo Narita – Honolulu aircraft changes as of 29MAY19
- Turkish Airlines expands Japan service from April 2020
- ANA / Etihad expands codeshare network from May 2019
- ANA schedules 787-10 Bangkok service from July 2019
- ANA July/August 2019 Tokyo Narita aircraft adjustment
- ANA adds 787-10 Singapore service from late-April 2019