Following the "Inspiration of Japan" high quality of service, ANA has been awarded the respected 5-Star rating from SKYTRAX for six consecutive years starting in 2013. Additionally, ANA has been recognized by Air Transport World as "Airline of the Year" three times in the past 10 years - 2007, 2013 and 2018. ANA was founded in 1952 with two helicopters and has become the largest airline in Japan, as well as one of the most significant airlines in Asia, operating 85 international routes and...
ANA from August 2018 is expanding codeshare network in Europe, through Lufthansa Group carriers. Approximately from 01AUG18 (or later), planned...
- ANA Sep/Oct 2018 Hong Kong service changes
- ANA Sep/Oct 2018 Tokyo Narita – Los Angeles service reductions
- Jet Airways expands ANA codeshare to Tokyo Haneda from April 2018
- ANA expands Ishigaki / Miyakojima service in S18
- ANA / Juneyao Airlines begins codeshare service in S18
- ANA extends Lufthansa codeshares to the Baltics in S18