Founded in 1952, Tokyo-based All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a major Japanese airline with hubs at Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda and Kansai Osaka airports. ANA operates an extensive domestic and international network, with scheduled service to over 50 domestic destinations and 25 international destinations across Europe, South Asia, East Asia and North America.
ANA on Friday (27MAR20) filed additional changes to its scheduled International passenger service, for the period of 29MAR20 – 24APR20....
- ANA Group Asia March 2020 Service changes as of 10MAR20
- ANA extends 737-500 service to late-June 2020
- ANA moves forward all-A380 Tokyo Narita – Honolulu service to June 2020
- ANA / Peach March 2020 Asia service changes as of 26FEB20
- ANA additional China service reduction in March 2020
- ANA increases Vladivostok service from April 2020