Introduction to All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1952, Tokyo-based All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a major Japanese airline with hubs at Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda and Kansai Osaka airports. ANA operates an extensive domestic and international network, with scheduled service to over 50 domestic destinations and 25 international destinations across Europe, South Asia, East Asia and North America.
As Japan prepares to host the Olympic and Paralympic Games this summer, we take a look at the current state of the country’s air transport market.
- ANA’s A380s set to return on Hawaii route
- ANA suspends 16 international routes
- ANA, JAL dial back domestic networks after latest COVID-19 spike
- ANA unveils plans for new low-cost airline
- ANA Nov 2020 International operations as of 16OCT20
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more