Introduction to All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1952, Tokyo-based All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a major Japanese airline with hubs at Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda and Kansai Osaka airports. ANA operates an extensive domestic and international network, with scheduled service to over 50 domestic destinations and 25 international destinations across Europe, South Asia, East Asia and North America.
ANA in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Tokyo Narita – Okinawa route, for summer 2021 season. Based on preliminary...
- ANA Files additional domestic routes cancellation for 15 – 31MAY20
- ANA Sep/Oct 2020 Mumbai aircraft changes
- ANA May 2020 International operations as of 0445GMT 30APR20
- ANA further reduces key Domestic routes at Tokyo Haneda 22APR20 – 28APR20
- ANA week of 20APR20 Tokyo Haneda domestic operations as of 0600GMT 18APR20
- Alitalia / ANA expands codeshare network in S20