Introduction to All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1952, Tokyo-based All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a major Japanese airline with hubs at Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda and Kansai Osaka airports. ANA operates an extensive domestic and international network, with scheduled service to over 50 domestic destinations and 25 international destinations across Europe, South Asia, East Asia and North America.
Five routes planned from Tokyo Haneda to destinations in Europe and the US are among the cancellations.
- ANA, JAL dial back domestic networks after latest COVID-19 spike
- ANA unveils plans for new low-cost airline
- ANA Nov 2020 International operations as of 16OCT20
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
- ANA Oct/Nov 2020 International operations as of 28SEP20
- ANA resumes 2 Mainland China routes from late-Sep 2020