Introduction to All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1952, Tokyo-based All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a major Japanese airline with hubs at Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda and Kansai Osaka airports. ANA operates an extensive domestic and international network, with scheduled service to over 50 domestic destinations and 25 international destinations across Europe, South Asia, East Asia and North America.
Additional frequencies are being added by the Japanese carrier on select international routes as passenger traffic recovers.
- ANA postpones launch of five international routes from Tokyo Haneda
- By the numbers: Japan
- ANA’s A380s set to return on Hawaii route
- ANA suspends 16 international routes
- ANA, JAL dial back domestic networks after latest COVID-19 spike
- ANA unveils plans for new low-cost airline