Following the "Inspiration of Japan" high quality of service, ANA has been awarded the respected 5-Star rating from SKYTRAX for six consecutive years starting in 2013. Additionally, ANA has been recognized by Air Transport World as "Airline of the Year" three times in the past 10 years - 2007, 2013 and 2018. ANA was founded in 1952 with two helicopters and has become the largest airline in Japan, as well as one of the most significant airlines in Asia, operating 85 international routes and...
ANA and Austrian Airlines from February 2019 plans to expand codeshare partnership, coinciding with ANA’s launch on Tokyo Haneda –...
- ANA W18 international service changes as of 22OCT18
- ANA to resume Vienna service from Feb 2019
- Alitalia / ANA begins codeshare partnership from late-Oct 2018
- ANA / Lufthansa expands European codeshares in Sep/Oct 2018
- ANA W18 Brussels aircraft changes
- ANA expands Lufthansa Group European codeshares from Aug 2018