Introduction to All Nippon Airways Co., Ltd.
Founded in 1952, Tokyo-based All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a major Japanese airline with hubs at Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda and Kansai Osaka airports. ANA operates an extensive domestic and international network, with scheduled service to over 50 domestic destinations and 25 international destinations across Europe, South Asia, East Asia and North America.
ANA earlier this month filed planned International operation, for the period of 25OCT20 – 30NOV20. Planned operation as of 16OCT20 as...
- Recovery Tracker: Air Seychelles, ANA, Condor and more
- ANA Oct/Nov 2020 International operations as of 28SEP20
- ANA resumes 2 Mainland China routes from late-Sep 2020
- AirAsia Japan suspends service for most of October
- ANA Sep 2020 International operations as of 31AUG20
- COVID-19: ANA stung by major revenue loss in June quarter