Founded in 1952, Tokyo-based All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a major Japanese airline with hubs at Tokyo Narita, Tokyo Haneda and Kansai Osaka airports. ANA operates an extensive domestic and international network, with scheduled service to over 50 domestic destinations and 25 international destinations across Europe, South Asia, East Asia and North America.
ANA in summer 2020 season is adjusting operations to South East Asia, which sees a number of variations, announced by the airline yesterday...
- ANA / Virgin Australia begins codeshare partnership from late-Jan 2020
- ANA expands A380 Honolulu service from July 2020
- ANA 1Q20 mono-class A320 operations as of 22DEC19
- ANA Increases Tokyo Haneda – Bangkok service during Holidays 2019/20
- ANA S20 Tokyo International network changes as of 26NOV19
- ANA schedules 787-10 Shanghai service in Jan 2020