Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air's head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Arik Air services a network of regional and mid-haul destinations around the African continent and is currently going through...
Routesonline reveals the largest African carriers, with the top ten carrying almost 60 million passengers between them last year.
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Arik Air West Africa Service Changes from Feb/Mar 2016
- Arik Air Adds New Routes from Feb 2016
- Arik Air Increases Accra / Monrovia Service from mid-Dec 2015
- Arik Air Revises CRJ1000 Angola Operations in NW15
- Arik Air Increases Dakar Service from mid-Nov 2015