Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air's head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Arik Air services a network of regional and mid-haul destinations around the African continent and is currently going through an expansion phase with the order of a series of new Boeing aircraft to add to its fleet.
We profile Arik Air, the Nigerian carrier attending Routes Africa 2019.
- The ten biggest African airlines
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018
- Arik Air West Africa Service Changes from Feb/Mar 2016
- Arik Air Adds New Routes from Feb 2016
- Arik Air Increases Accra / Monrovia Service from mid-Dec 2015
- Arik Air Revises CRJ1000 Angola Operations in NW15