Introduction to TUI Group
TUI Group across the world in numbers:
1) 150 planes – one of the youngest and greenest fleets in Europe
2) No.1 travel company – it’s our mission to help you to ‘Discover your smile
3) 100+ years’ experience – our roots stretch back to the 1800s
4) 20 million customers – from families to couples, clubbers to cruisers
5) 67,000 travel experts – including travel agents, cabin crew and holiday reps
6) 180 worldwide destinations – from Spain to Shanghai, from Croatia to Costa Rica
7) 15 core source markets – UK, Ireland, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland,...
TUIfly Netherlands in winter 2020/21 season is adjusting service to the Caribbean, resulting in new intra-Caribbean sectors, including Curacao...
- TUIfly Netherlands July/August 2020 operations as of 21JUN20
- TUIfly Netherlands schedules one-time Svalbard flight in June 2020
- TUI fly to station two Boeing 787s at Düsseldorf
- TUIfly Netherlands adds Finland service in W19
- TUIfly Netherlands resumes Montego Bay service from July 2019
- TUI fly’s Oliver Lackmann on life in the driving seat