Arkia was established in 1949 and is the largest domestic airline and second largest international airline in Israel
Israeli carrier Arkia in summer 2018 season is introducing Boeing 767-300 service, operated by Italian carrier Neos. Planned Neos Boeing 767...
- Arkia schedules Armenia service from May 2018
- Arkia adds Budapest service in 4Q17
- Arkia Adds Minsk / St. Petersburg Service in S16
- Arkia to Launch Long-Haul with Airbus A330-900neo Deal
- Arkia Adds New Routes in S15
- Where Does the Embraer 195 Fly? October 2014 Network Update